Precast Concrete Modeling & Documentation in Revit [WEBINAR]
Join our free 30-minute webinar on June 18th for an expert-level tutorial on how to efficiently design precast concrete structures in Revit. Hours of tedious manual tasks in the modeling, detailing, and documentation processes will be eliminated using our Precast Concrete BIM software, which handles slab layouts, wall panelization, detail distribution, rebar placement, and shop drawing prep.
The results you’ll see: Revit walls will be split into precast wall panels. Floors will be divided into slabs. Connections, grout tubes, plates, and lifting anchors will be inserted based on predefined configurations. Rebar for walls and beams will be placed. Shop drawings with proper dimensions and views will be generated in a snap. All of those tasks are automated by using our Precast Concrete Revit tool, so it saves lots of time for structural engineers, drafters, and BIM modelers.
The webinar will be held twice, so please register for the session that’s more convenient for you. We especially invite out-of-box Revit users and those thinking of switching from AutoCAD 2D to BIM to come see what’s up!
Topics to be covered:
- Splitting Revit walls into wall panels
- Creating and laying out precast slabs
- Inserting details, connections, and cuts on slabs and wall panels
- Inserting connection details for columns – corbels, column shoes, bolts, etc.
- Inserting lifting anchors based on gravity point
- Inserting cuts, anchoring holes, connection details, plates, etc. into beams
- Updating and modifying connections
- Precast wall reinforcement
- Precast beam reinforcement
- Assigning mark values based on rules for any type of precast element
- Creating assemblies and shop drawings with automatic dimensions, scheduling, and sheets
Our Precast Concrete design software for Autodesk Revit enables you to easily model prefabricated concrete walls, floor slabs, columns, and beams; batch-insert connection details (lifting anchors, bolts, cuts, couplers, corbels, etc.); place rebar in wall panels (solid, double, and sandwich) and beams (rectangular, L, and IT); and quickly generate shop tickets with proper element views, dimensions, and bills of materials. Since it runs on Revit, you get full project updates in real time. All that ensures quality production and accurate assembly on site.
We hope to see you online!
Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock (it’s free), and take a trial of our Precast Concrete BIM Software PLUS get instant access to our free extensions: Smart Select, Smart Browser Free, and Cut Opening Free.
Related blog posts
- Designing Precast Concrete Parking Garages in Revit [WORKFLOW]
- Rebar Sets for Wall Reinforcement in Revit [NEW FEATURE]
- BIM Is Very Good for Precast, Revit Is Ideal: An interview with Valensas and Donatas (CEO, AGACAD)
- AGACAD launches rebar-modelling automation for Revit
- Kerkhoff Engineering continues to find ever more advantages in AGACAD’s Precast suite [CLIENT STORY]
- New Beam Reinforcement extension for Revit users
- @Revit 2020/2019 users: Free Dynamo scripts for wall rebar [Free Download]
- AGACAD becomes one of Autodesk’s first AEC Industry Partners for Precast Concrete design in Revit
- Dutch firm’s precast work gets a major boost from AGACAD BIM software and support [CLIENT STORY]
- BIM solution Precast Concrete delivers new features
- How to Create Concrete Details for Precast Sandwich Walls
- Savolainen: Precast suite has “game-breaker” BIM tools [CLIENT STORY]
- Precast Concrete Update: New possibilities for precast structures and special workflow for parking garages
- Hanssen: Smart Assemblies is a “critically important tool” [CLIENT STORY]
- Norconsult: “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility” [CLIENT STORY]
- An overview of modeling precast slabs, walls, columns & beams in Revit
- How to prepare and use Revit schedule tables in Smart Assemblies
- JPS-Konsult: “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions” [CLIENT STORY]