An Overview of Precast Slabs, Walls, Columns & Beams in Revit
Over the past several months, we’ve held webinars about modeling and documenting precast concrete slabs, walls, columns and beams in Revit®. With our Precast Concrete BIM Solution, you can split floors into various types of slabs and divide walls into panels. Distribute connectors, cuts, plates, supports, anchors, grout tubes and other details en masse according to predefined rules, and then modify details to match the level of detail required. Automatically sort elements according to predefined rules. And finish off by generating shop drawings with automated dimensions, views, schedules, and sheets.
If you missed those webinars or would like to see them again, we’ll be more than happy to send a link to the recording. Contact us HERE.
Meanwhile, here’s a set of short videos we’ve produced that give a brief look at each aspect of our Precast software.
For more on slabs, see our blog post: Apply Precast Concrete Revit add-on to Precast Slabs
For more on precast walls, see: Cool Tools for Precast Walls
Columns & Beams
For more on columns & beams, see: Review of Revit Add-ons for Precast Concrete Beams and Columns
Related blog posts:
- Revit add-on – Smart Assemblies – long awaited features in the update
- NEW FEATURE! Cut Opening for Beams
- JPS-Konsult: “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions”
- Savolainen: Precast suite has “game-breaker” BIM tools
- Norconsult: “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility”
- Forget about Tekla. Say hello to the Precast Concrete Suite for Revit®
You’re welcome to take a free trial of any of our BIM software solutions! Just download the TOOLS4BIM Dock for your version of Revit, open Revit, and select the tool you’d like to try out.