Beam Reinforcement for Precast Concrete Design in Revit [Webinar Wrap-up]
In March we unveiled a new tool called Beam Reinforcement that automates placing rebar in precast concrete beams in Revit.
During the webinar our engineer showed how to set up reinforcement configurations and apply them to rectangular beams, L beams, and IT beams. He also went recapped how to use our Precast Concrete design software to model beams with connection details and generate shop drawings.
Here’s a sneakpeek.
If you’d like to see the full webinar, head over to our YouTube channel to watch it. While there, please subscribe.
By the way, if you design or model precast concrete parking garages or you potentially have a parking structure project on the horizon, sign up for our FREE LIVE WEBINAR on May 7th. It will specifically address precast concrete parking garage design in Revit with a focus on the warped double tee slab used in US-style parking decks.
To make sure you never miss out on one of our videos – just follow these steps.
- Go to our YouTube channel.
- Hit the button.
- Click the little bell to get a notification whenever we publish a new video.
Want to take a FREE TRIAL of our Precast Concrete BIM Solution? All you need to do is:
- Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock that matches your Revit® version
- Open Revit
- In the newly-installed TOOLS4BIM Dock, select to trial Precast Concrete
- Activation code will be sent to you via email
- Enter the activation code
- Trial away!
By way of reminder, free tools (Smart Browser Free, Cut Opening Free, Smart Select) are completely free for you to use when you download the Dock. So, what are you waiting for?
Related blog posts
- BIM Is Very Good for Precast, Revit Is Ideal: An interview with Valensas and Donatas (CEO, AGACAD)
- Kerkhoff Engineering continues to find ever more advantages in AGACAD’s Precast suite [CLIENT STORY]
- @Revit 2020/2019 users: Free Dynamo scripts for wall rebar [Free Download]
- AGACAD becomes one of Autodesk’s first AEC Industry Partners for Precast Concrete design in Revit
- Dutch firm’s precast work gets a major boost from AGACAD BIM software and support [CLIENT STORY]
- BIM solution Precast Concrete delivers new features
- How to Create Concrete Details for Precast Sandwich Walls
- Savolainen: Precast suite has “game-breaker” BIM tools [CLIENT STORY]
- Precast Concrete Update: New possibilities for precast structures and special workflow for parking garages
- Hanssen: Smart Assemblies is a “critically important tool” [CLIENT STORY]
- Norconsult: “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility” [CLIENT STORY]
- An overview of modeling precast slabs, walls, columns & beams in Revit
- How to prepare and use Revit schedule tables in Smart Assemblies
- JPS-Konsult: “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions” [CLIENT STORY]