WEBINAR: Precast Concrete – BIM modeling in Revit, CAM, drawings & reinforcement using Dynamo
We invite you to join our upcoming webinar about modeling precast concrete in Revit. If you’re interested in modeling rebar, don’t miss out on this webinar! You’ll see how to place rebar automatically using Revit reinforcement tools in tandem with Dynamo scripts that we’ve developed. Creating strands for walls is fast and easy as well as placing rebar around openings.
This webinar is ideal for structural engineers, designers & drafters, BIM modelers & detailers, CAD engineers & technicians. It’s also ideal for companies in building design & engineering, consultancy, and manufacturing.
Join our webinar and see how Revit, Precast Concrete, and Dynamo make it easy to:
precast elements in Revit,
- insert connections,
- model reinforcement,
- use CAM export,
- create shop drawings automatically.
Valensas Balsevičius | Structural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
COMPREHENSIVE BIM SOFTWARE FOR DETAILED MODELING OF PRECAST CONCRETE ELEMENTS IN REVIT®
Precast Concrete enables you to quickly and easily model prefabricated concrete walls, floors, and columns and get full project updates on the Revit platform in real time. Create element views with automatic dimensions, and generate bills of materials and shop drawings for quality production and accurate assembly on site.
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts:
- Dynamo scripts for rebar in Revit
- Dutch firm’s precast work gets a major boost from AGACAD BIM software and support
- Savolainen: Precast suite has “game-breaker” BIM tools
- JPS-Konsult: “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions”
- Norconsult: “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility”
- WEBINAR: Modeling Precast in Revit 101
- AGACAD becomes one of Autodesk’s first AEC Industry Partners
- How to Create Concrete Details for Precast Sandwich Walls
- Precast Concrete Update: New possibilities for precast structures and special workflow for parking garages