Updated Edition of tools4revit© Fast Documentation Pack
Team of tools4revit© development today has released updated Fast Documentation Pack that includes 5 products of tools4revit© product group. Revit apps those are included in Fast Documentation Pack allow you to automate BIM data analysis and specification process by extracting the required elements, various parameters and material requirements directly from the project’s BIM models:
- Excel2Revit imports MS Excel spreadsheets into Autodesk® Revit® with its design settings; automatically inserts any external data from doc/txt/xls and creates/updates tables in Revit® drafting view.
- Dynamic Legend quickly creates, modifies, and updates intelligent legends for different Revit® elements.
- Quick Dimensions is an Autodesk® Revit® extension for quick dimension creating by predefined configuration.
- Smart Sheets provides a set of tools for management of sheets: creates new sheets by selected templates; adds new views according to the selected view position; updates sheet parameters.
- Sort Mark is a powerful Autodesk® Revit® add-in that automatically sorts, marks, renumbers elements in different ways & adds additional information to the selected ones.
All Revit extensions included in the pack are easy-to-use. They really help all Autodesk® Revit® users to accelerate their daily work and save time during some documentation tasks. Architects, constructors and engineers can simplify their design-to documentation process because the products of Fast Documentation Pack allow you to get comprehensive information on their Revit projects.
The newest edition of Fast Documentation Pack provides two updated products:
- Excel2Revit new version with mapping. You can read more here: >> New Excel2Revit version has been released! >>
- Faster Sort Mark. Now it renumbers elements much faster. Especially you can see the difference on big projects. For example, renumbering of Revit elements now lasts 1 second instead of 5. More about Sort Mark updates >>
Already using? Update for Free !
The newest version of Fast Documentation Pack goes for free to all active Fast Documentation Subscription users. Download the latest installation here: Fast Documentation Pack download page >>
Haven’t got yet? Buy now!
Companies can benefit more if choosing the Fast Documentation Pack instead of purchasing tools individually. It is cheaper, user has a possibility to switch between different versions, receive updates and always work with the newest version. Also, when purchasing the pack, we can offer various software licensing options (incl. Subscription) that are required by large organizations.
Ask for a special price of the newest Fast Documentation Pack version at firstname.lastname@example.org. Special group pricing is available too.