Flexible Element and Grid Renumbering
Sort Mark renumbers Revit® elements just the way you want. Besides detecting and renumbering grids, it can determine swing direction and orientation, add them as properties, recalculate shared coordinates, and more.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
Sort Mark allows you to auto-sort and renumber graphical, architectural, and structural Revit elements in various ways and add additional information to selected elements. The tool allows you to save specific localized sort and mark configuration settings for use in future projects.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available. Users can easily migrate from standalone license type to network by purchasing the optional Network Activation Service.
- Time-Saving Work Speed. When using Revit on a daily basis, Sort Mark allows you to sort hundreds of elements, easily determine swing direction, orientation and shared elevation or coordinates of your doors/windows.
- Optimization of work routines.
- Easy to Use. You can sort/renumber grids and elements in the way you want.
- Reduction of Errors. The Sort Mark tool never misses a thing.
- Saved Settings for future projects. Allows you to apply consistent element numbering to meet company standards.
Construction Engineer at Insinööritoimisto Savolainen Oy, Finland
"Sort Mark is an essential tool when creating complex structural elements with lots of components that all need to be numbered.
Smart Assemblies is an essential tool in creating and managing assemblies. Without Smart Assemblies’ dynamic smart assemblies update making changes to multiple similar assemblies would be impossible. There’s lots of setting up to do but after you’re set, creating shop drawings becomes very easy."
Architect / BIM Manager at A Tasarım Mimarlık / A Architectural Design, Turkey
"Sort Mark it’s a real life-saving tool. We were working on a high-rise building, which has 7 basement floors, one podium and two towers, and we were supposed to renumber rooms and then doors according to given revised marking numbers of rooms. There were 3500 of doors and we revised all room and door numbers in 5 seconds.
We also use Sort Mark tool to renumber car parking. It is a very time-saving tool."
"We are working on a multi-purpose building which has shopping mall, residential units, offices, storages,… and we need to differentiate every floor material according to Room’s function. We revised all different floors in the project according to room’s purpose in 5 seconds by using Smart Floors and updated all of them with one single click."
"Annotating dimensions is very important process in the project and it is the last item that we need to do on our check list. Even though it is a simple job, it takes a long time. Quick Dimensions is very helpful tool and saves time. You can easily annotate dimensions with one click. Only disadvantage of this tool, you cannot annotate dimensions for components that come from the linked model."
BIM Specialist at ALA Architects Ltd, Finland
"We have used the Sort Mark software daily, and it has been working very well. We have found it extremely useful. Actually it is a must have for us."
Latest related posts
- Reacticon’s Joonas: AGACAD Precast Suite Unlocks Revit’s Potential
- The main module of AGACAD's Revit® application Smart Browser: BIM Manager
- New Features added to Sort Mark Revit Tool: Split Parameter Values, Batch Numbering
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- Managing Revit Family Libraries [WEBINAR]
- How to use Beam Reinforcement tool to automatically place rebar in Revit [WORKFLOW]
- WEBINAR: Automatic dimensions for precast concrete in Revit
- WEBINAR: Manage & access your Revit content with Smart Browser
- Webinar Wrap-up: Is Revit ready for precast?
- Webinar Wrap-up: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry (+ Sneakpeek)
View all »