Import Excel® to Revit® tool that keeps project data synced
Excel2R imports Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets, including style settings, into Autodesk® Revit® projects. Tables are easy to create and are synced with the Excel spreadsheet, significantly speeding up project documentation.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Excel2R quickly imports MS Excel spreadsheets into Revit with all formatting intact. You can sync your Revit data tables with the original spreadsheet at any time, as the Excel2R plug-in maintains the link between MS Excel and your Revit project.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available.
- Time-saving productivity when you link MS Excel information to Revit project.
- Easy to Use trouble-free creation of tables
- Always Up-to-Date the latest data in Revit project.
IT/Drafter at TJP Engineering, USA
Excel2R: "Our company develops Excel schedules far ahead of our model design, so it is necessary for us to include those schedules with our Revit projects. In the past, we would use AutoCAD and its datalinks to export a CAD file that we would import to Revit which was met with all kinds of inconsistent and bewildering results.
Now we can with the push of a button update our schedules, and even at a glance see which schedules are out of date. Beyond that, AGACAD’s support is amazing. We encountered a formatting/display issue which we informed them of, and in a very short period of time, the issue was resolved in the next version of the software. I haven’t experienced anything like that with any other software company. Incredibly satisfied!"
Architectural Designer at Stir Architecture (formerly Altoon Partners), USA
"Excel2R is simply helpful and user friendly Revit add-in."
HVAC/Plumbing Designer at Air Masters Corporations, USA
Excel2R: "It’s very easy to use and helps me get what I need quickly. Everything is working perfectly on the formatting. Great job to your team! Thank you for taking the time to look into the issue I was having and make adjustments needed. Thank you for all the wonderful support."
BIM Manager at NDY (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
"Excel2R is a time saver when generating tables and schedules. Works seamlessly as well."
“Fire Sprinklers application is essential in our day to day usage of Revit. It was difficult to generate large quantities of sprinkler layouts before this add-in. We are now able to do so and it has definitely saved us a lot of time. I’m also impressed with the customer support when I have issues with the product. Plus the issues get fixed in the updates.”
Engineering Technician at O’Brine & Gere, USA
Client’s response after the release of Excel2R new version 2015.2:
"I'm very impressed to hear back from you, a lot of emails like I sent get tossed to the side in support situations like that. I appreciate you addressing my specific issue. I think it will greatly improve your already slick product."
CEO and Architect at Donovan Young Architecture, South Africa
Excel2R: "The software works fantastically. I really cannot go without it."
Latest related posts
- AGACAD software released for Revit 2023
- How to launch AGACAD’s Revit add-ons via Dynamo
- New version of Excel2R: Load multiple spreadsheets into Revit, plus conditional formatting
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2022
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2020 Released!
- BIM tools now in French: Excel2R and Smart Browsers
- More AGACAD Tools in the Autodesk App Store!
- Speed up Revit® project documentation with Excel2R
- Documentation Tasks for MEP Engineers Are Not So Boring Using AGACAD’s Tools 4 Revit®
View all »