Create & Update Legends in Revit Easily
Dynamic Legend creates intelligent legends in Revit® that are easy to update. It also splits specifications across pages, allows multiple views of any element, and works with linked projects.
- Easily create legends of any Revit family category
- Quickly group and sort elements in your legends
- Update all legends with just a click
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Dynamic Legend is a Revit tool that automatically creates legends of elements in your project. The simple interface makes it easy to set parameters and make legends the way you want. Legends can be modified, updated, or recreated at any time.
Architects, Structural Engineers & MEP Engineers
Increase productivity by saving time on tasks that can be done automatically. Dynamic Legend makes the legends you need for you!
- Automates legends according to your configurations and template legend
- Show one or more views of objects in legends
- Add real images of objects in legends
- Creates either vertically or horizontally listed legends
- Combine different family categories in one legend
- Automatically split a legend into several pages
- Various grouping and sorting options
- Works with linked projects
- Convenient dialog makes it easy to find and group elements, as well as filter and analyze data, before making a legend
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available.
- Speed. Forget about manually creating legends and updating all the data in them. Dynamic Legend will do that for you.
- Easy to use interface. Easily set properties and create legends the way you want.
- Error reduction. Dynamic Legend never misses a thing.
- Saves settings for future projects. Ensure consistent legends that meet company standards.
- Increases productivity and Cost Savings Save hours and hours per project simply by automating legends.
CEO and Architect at Agence D. COMPAGNON, France
"I found your tools essential. I mainly used the Dynamic Legend tool because, as far as I know, it's the only one allowing the separation Left, Right."
"Vos produits sont indispensables. J'ai surtout utilise l'outil "Legendes" car autant que je sache c'est le seul a permettre la separation Droite/Gauche pour les legendes de portes et fenetres."
Owner of All Extension Design Service, Australia
"Of the one which I am now using daily:
Sort & Cope is sensational. The tool allows you to adjust the coping on beam to beam or beam to column attachments very easily indeed. For me it’s a great tool. Dynamic Legends - this was one of the tools I was really keen on. I now provide graphical schedules for pretty much anything I schedule - love this tool. Quick Dimensions - quite good at speeding up the dimensioning of face of walls - opening - grids etc. Rafter+ - this was another tool that I was really interested in. Which’s pretty much perfect for my needs. Quite quick to frame a whole roof, has a couple of issues with rafters on one side of a ridge not aligning to the opposite rafter, making the collar ties a little bit more work to do - very good indeed. Truss+ - pretty much the same comment for Rafter+.
All in all, I am happy with the tools. They seem to be robust and haven't caused any problems in Revit itself that I am aware of."
Latest related posts
- Quickly generate & control Revit project documentation [WEBINAR]
- AGACAD software released for Revit 2023
- How to launch AGACAD’s Revit add-ons via Dynamo
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2022
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- Dynamic Legend now in Autodesk App Store
- Ways to Create Schedules with Element Views in Revit®
- All Revit® add-ons and BIM solutions are accessible through Dock dashboard
- What Do Designers Want? Prepare Revit® Project for Printing or Publishing Easily
- How to Create Legends with Included Side Views and the Front View of Revit® Corner Window or Door?
View all »