Smart Legend Creation and Easy Update
Dynamic Legend creates intelligent legends in Revit® that you can update with a click. It also splits specifications across pages, allows multiple views of any element (including real pictures), and works with linked projects.
- Easily create legends of any Revit family category
- Quickly group and sort elements in your legends
- Update all legends in one click
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
Dynamic Legend is an advanced solution for fast and automatic creation of legends of Revit elements in a project. The software’s simple interface makes it easy to set parameters according to user needs, and afterwards create legends in few clicks. Legends can be easily modified, updated or recreated at any time.
Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers
Increase productivity by saving time on tasks that can be done automatically. Dynamic Legend tool will automatically create all required legends according to user needs
- Automatically creates legends according to set parameters and template legend
- Possibility to show one or more views of objects in legend
- Possibility to add real images of objects in legends
- Easily creates both vertical or horizontal listing legend
- Possibility to combine different family categories into one legend
- Automatically splits legend into several pages
- Has various grouping and sorting possibilities
- Works with linked projects
- Convenient dialog allows finding and grouping elements, also filtering and analyzing legend data before creation.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available. User can easily migrate from standalone license type to network if additional NLM Annual Service was ordered.
- Speed The Dynamic Legend extension helps to quickly and accurately create legends of the families in your design. Revit doesn’t update elements or properties in the legend. Depending on the complexity of the model it can take a long time to create and update all the data, in the legend, manually.
- Easy to Use Simple software’s interface lets users easily set properties and create desired legend.
- Reduction of errors The Dynamic Legend never misses a thing.
- Saved settings for future projects Allows you to re-create legends to meet company’s standards.
- Increased Productivity and Cost Savings Revit users will save tens of hours per project, using Dynamic Legend automation of routine functions on creating legends.
CEO and Architect at Agence D. COMPAGNON, France
"I found your tools essential. I mainly used the Dynamic Legend tool because, as far as I know, it's the only one allowing the separation Left, Right."
"Vos produits sont indispensables. J'ai surtout utilise l'outil "Legendes" car autant que je sache c'est le seul a permettre la separation Droite/Gauche pour les legendes de portes et fenetres."
Owner of All Extension Design Service, Australia
"Of the one which I am now using daily:
Sort & Cope is sensational. The tool allows you to adjust the coping on beam to beam or beam to column attachments very easily indeed. For me it’s a great tool. Dynamic Legends - this was one of the tools I was really keen on. I now provide graphical schedules for pretty much anything I schedule - love this tool. Quick Dimensions - quite good at speeding up the dimensioning of face of walls - opening - grids etc. Rafter+ - this was another tool that I was really interested in. Which’s pretty much perfect for my needs. Quite quick to frame a whole roof, has a couple of issues with rafters on one side of a ridge not aligning to the opposite rafter, making the collar ties a little bit more work to do - very good indeed. Truss+ - pretty much the same comment for Rafter+.
All in all, I am happy with the tools. They seem to be robust and haven't caused any problems in Revit itself that I am aware of."
Latest related posts
- Dynamic Legend now in Autodesk App Store
- Ways to Create Schedules with Element Views in Revit®
- What Do Designers Want? Prepare Revit® Project for Printing or Publishing Easily
- How to Create Legends with Included Side Views and the Front View of Revit® Corner Window or Door?
- Updated Edition of tools4revit© Fast Documentation Pack
- Does Revit App Dynamic Legend Work with Linked Files?
- How to Update Revit Legends after Any Change in the Project?
- FAQ: How to Adjust Dimensions in Revit to Each Door Properly to the Legend View?
- FAQ: How to Change a Header of Revit Legends?
- FAQ: How to Create a Block with Parameter Driven Text in Revit?
View all »