Multi-Sheet Manager with View Control
Smart Sheets lets you create and manage large numbers of sheets in Revit® based on templates and sorting results. Add views instantly to an entire set of sheets, control alignment of positions, and update parameters for multiple sheets simultaneously.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
If you don’t already have a system in place to line up views between sheets, this Revit extension is for you. Smart Sheets simplifies sheet management by allowing you to create new sheets according to a selected template, add new views according to the selected view position, and update sheet parameters.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available. Users can easily migrate from standalone license type to network by ordering the optional NLM Annual Service.
- Quick production of complicated documents. Smart Sheets helps to create new sheets and to manage them with ease.
- Optimization of work routines. Better productivity when using Autodesk Revit.
- Easy to Use. Simple user-friendly interface allows you to easily create and update sheets for multiplex building.
- Reduction of Errors. Automatic Sheet creation reduces the chances to miss something.
- Reduction of Administrative Work on Sheets.
Building Information Modeler / Plumbing Designer at PACE Collaborative, USA
"Our company utilizes both Smart Sheets & MEP Hangers heavily. MEP Hangers has saved us countless hours placing hangers on piping & ductwork. There is a small learning curve, but AGACAD was there to help explain & make recommendations based on our company’s needs. Smart Sheets has been a great time saver when working on larger projects with many floors or areas. For example, a large hotel complex. We would recommend these products to any company that places hangers or works with larger scale projects."