Multi-Sheet Manager with View Control
Smart Sheets lets you create and manage large numbers of sheets in Revit® based on templates and sorting results. Add views instantly to an entire set of sheets, control alignment of positions and visibility of views, and update parameters for multiple sheets simultaneously.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Architects Create multiple drawings for plans, which is especially useful for multi-story buildings or other repetitive drawings with similar view layouts.
Structural engineers & MEP Engineers Create multiple detailed drawings based on your template sheet to keep the same drawing style and save time.
Manufacturers Create multiple detail drawings with the same view layout to save a lot of time and avoid human errors.
- Create multiple sheets with similar layouts instantly.
- Easily add or replace views on multiple sheets at once.
- Keep the same visual options while creating multiple sheets.
- Keep the same view positions for multiple sheets.
If you don’t already have a system in place to line up views between sheets, this Revit extension is for you. Smart Sheets speeds up and simplifies sheet management by allowing you to create new sheets based on a selected template, add new views according to the selected view position, and update sheet parameters.
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available.
- Quick production of complicated documents. Smart Sheets helps create new sheets and manage them easily.
- Optimize work routines. Better productivity when using Autodesk Revit.
- Easy-to-use interface. Easily create and update sheets for multiplex building.
- Error reduction. Automated sheet creation reduces the chances of missing something.
- Less administrative tasks work on sheets.
Building Information Modeler / Plumbing Designer at PACE Collaborative, USA
"Our company utilizes both Smart Sheets & MEP Hangers heavily. MEP Hangers has saved us countless hours placing hangers on piping & ductwork. There is a small learning curve, but AGACAD was there to help explain & make recommendations based on our company’s needs. Smart Sheets has been a great time saver when working on larger projects with many floors or areas. For example, a large hotel complex. We would recommend these products to any company that places hangers or works with larger scale projects."
Latest related posts
- Quickly generate & control Revit project documentation [WEBINAR]
- AGACAD software released for Revit 2023
- How to launch AGACAD’s Revit add-ons via Dynamo
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2022
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- Simple but Powerful Revit® Add-Ons Relevant to Structural Engineers
- Eliminate Non-Value Adding Tasks with Productivity Tools for Revit®
- How to Use Shared Parameters in Tags?
- What Do Designers Want? Prepare Revit® Project for Printing or Publishing Easily
- Some T4R© Add-ons for Revit® Are Compatible with Revit 2015!
View all »