Access All Productivity-Boosting Autodesk® Revit® Apps
T4R Productivity Suite reduces BIM stress and extends the power of Autodesk® Revit®. This collection of add-ons includes fast documentation and smart modeling extensions for all Revit users.
Whether you’re an architect, structural engineer, designer, or MEP engineer, the T4R (Tools4Revit) Suite is your all-access pass for tools that will speed up your work in Revit. Created by Revit experts, these plug-ins help you customize Revit to meet your specific designing needs and increase your designing efficiency.
These Revit add-ons eliminate tasks that don’t add value. Think of them as your everyday essentials.
- Import data from Excel to Revit and accurately create, distribute, and modify elements.
- Quickly group, sort, and renumber Revit elements in your projects.
- Easily create and manage legends of any Revit family category.
- Precisely calculate overall heat transfer coefficient.
- Create and manage sheets and quickly generate documentation.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers
Discover a better, faster way of working in Autodesk® Revit®. This suite of leading Revit extensions has your needs in mind, saving you lots of time on tasks that can be done automatically.
|How to simplify and speed up daily tasks in Revit [VIDEOS]:|
- Dynamic Legend
Create intelligent legends in Revit that you can update with one click.
Import MS Excel spreadsheets into Revit projects, including style settings.
- Quick Dimensions
Automatically add dimensions to chosen elements, join isolated dimensions in a chain, etc.
- RAS Manager
Automate work in Revit with rooms, spaces, and area-measurement rules.
- Smart Sheets
Create and manage large numbers of sheets based on templates and sorting results.
- Smart Walls
Quickly manage walls and joins in Revit, insert gravity points, split walls by grids, and more.
Cope trusses and beams with one click by types of connection or intersection.
- Sort Mark
Renumber any Revit elements and grids precisely the way you want.
Calculate the overall heat transfer coefficient for walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, and foundation slabs in a Revit project.
- Cut Opening Free
Create and edit holes wherever ducts, pipes, cable trays, or conduits intersect walls, floors, roofs, or ceilings.
- Smart Browser Free
Find families in external libraries on your computer or server, check their types and parameters, view them in 2D or 3D, then drag-and-drop to add elements to your project.
- Smart Select
Select room/space elements by category, family or type, and network elements for any pipe or duct; plus a custom filter. No more manual repetition or missed elements!
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available. User can easily migrate from standalone license type to network if additional NLM Annual Service was ordered.
Latest related posts
- AGACAD celebrates 30 years of growth & innovation
- Webinar Wrap-up: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry (+ Sneakpeek)
- All T4R Add-ons for Revit 2020 in Autodesk App Store
- Webinar Wrap-up: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry. (+ use YouTube timestamps!)
- WEBINAR: 12 must-have Revit tools
- AGACAD to exhibit at Autodesk University 2019
- Dynamic Legend now in Autodesk App Store
- A-BET gets competitive boost in panelling, framing, BIM to fabrication with AGACAD solutions
- All AGACAD TOOLS4BIM Applications Are Ready for Revit® 2017
- Product Versions Compatible with Revit® 2017 Coming Soon
View all »