AGACAD Advances | Fall 2020
A lot has gone down in the past 6 months: new tools, fresh user interfaces, and the busiest webinar season we’ve ever had. All that and more in the latest edition of our newsletter AGACAD Advances.
- Modeling precast to LOD 400
- Tips for keeping Revit models running smoothly
- Revit massing
- Specialized framing collection: SIPS, CLT, OAK, Ventilated Facades, Curtain Walls & Panels
- Upcoming webinars
- Compatibility of Precast Concrete with ProdLib Library to insert Peikko and Anstar structural precast connections in Revit
- CNC Exporters
- 5 new client cases on framing and MEP design
Check out the Fall 2020 edition of AGACAD Advances.
Join our mailing list to get newsletters and webinar announcements delivered right to your inbox.
Be sure to follow us on social media.