BIM software for placing steel reinforcement bars in solid & multi-layer concrete walls in Revit® models
Wall Reinforcement is a feature of our Precast Concrete design software for Revit that lets you create, update and modify reinforcement for solid, double, and sandwich walls in Revit. It recognizes the shape of the wall panel and distributes the main reinforcement and additional reinforcement for the wall perimeter and openings. Using Wall Reinforcement, you can place vertical, horizontal or diagonal rebar, edge reinforcement, and U/O-bar.
Wall Reinforcement is a feature of our Precast Concrete design software, which now covers modeling and documentation of precast elements, wall reinforcement, column reinforcement and beam reinforcement as well.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
This feature was developed as part of our Precast Concrete design software for structural engineers and designers who want to place reinforcement in wall system more efficiently in Revit.
- Create reinforcement for solid or multi-layer walls in Revit based on predefined configurations.
- Modify reinforcement for selected wall slab.
- Update reinforcement if changes are made.
- Save configurations for sharing with colleagues and use in other projects. You can also apply several configurations to the same wall.
Here’s a webinar we hosted showing the workflow to follow when using Wall Reinforcement in building information modeling process.
Want to see if Wall Reinforcement is what you need? Our professionals are here to help.
Contact us to get a free, live demo to see how the Wall Reinforcement feature works as part of our Precast Concrete application for Revit. And follow it up with a 14-day free trial (no strings attached).
Latest related posts
- Wall Reinforcement for Precast Concrete Design in Revit [WEBINAR]
- New Feature added to Wall Reinforcement Revit Tool: Automated Rebar for Wall Corners
- Updates for Wall Reinforcement: Automated rebar for door openings in precast concrete Revit® wall panels
- New Features added to Wall Reinforcement Revit® Tool: Rebar Spacing, Hooks, Edge Rebar
- Modeling Precast Concrete Columns to LOD 400 and Getting Shop Drawings in Revit [WORKFLOW]
- New Precast Column Reinforcement tool for Revit users
- New Revit Tool for Precast Concrete Column Reinforcement [WEBINAR]
- Precast Concrete Modeling & Documentation in Revit [WEBINAR]
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- Designing Precast Concrete Parking Garages in Revit [WORKFLOW+VIDEO]
View all »
View all »