BIM software for placing steel reinforcement bars in solid & multi-layer concrete walls in Revit® models
Wall Reinforcement is a feature of our Precast Concrete design software for Revit that lets you create, update and modify reinforcement for solid, double, and sandwich walls in Revit. It recognizes the shape of the wall panel and distributes the main reinforcement and additional reinforcement for the wall perimeter and openings. Using Wall Reinforcement, you can place vertical, horizontal or diagonal rebar, edge reinforcement, and U/O-bar.
Wall Reinforcement is a feature of our Precast Concrete design software, which now covers modeling and documentation of precast elements, wall reinforcement, column reinforcement and beam reinforcement as well.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
This feature was developed as part of our Precast Concrete design software for structural engineers and designers who want to place reinforcement in wall system more efficiently in Revit.
- Create reinforcement for solid or multi-layer walls in Revit based on predefined configurations.
- Various wall perimeter reinforcement options.
- Modify reinforcement for selected wall slab.
- Update reinforcement if changes are made.
- Additional reinforcement on wall edges.
- Door and opening reinforcement.
- Reinforcement of wall corners.
Save configurations for sharing with colleagues and use in other projects. You can also apply several configurations to the same wall.
Here’s a webinar we hosted showing the BIM workflow to follow when using our Wall Reinforcement plug-in.
Want to see if Wall Reinforcement is what you need? Our professionals are here to help.
Contact us to get a free, live demo to see how the Wall Reinforcement feature works as part of our Precast Concrete application for Revit. And follow it up with a 14-day free trial (no strings attached).
Latest related posts
- New Features for Smart Assemblies: Reinforcement Dimensioning Settings
- Reacticon’s Joonas: AGACAD Precast Suite Unlocks Revit’s Potential
- Wall Reinforcement in Revit: Latest Updates
- How to Create Dowel Bars in Precast Walls in Revit [WORKFLOW+VIDEO]
- Wall Reinforcement for Precast Concrete Design in Revit [WEBINAR]
- New Feature added to Wall Reinforcement Revit Tool: Automated Rebar for Wall Corners
- Updates for Wall Reinforcement: Automated rebar for door openings in precast concrete Revit® wall panels
- New Features added to Wall Reinforcement Revit® Tool: Rebar Spacing, Hooks, Edge Rebar
- Modeling Precast Concrete Columns to LOD 400 and Getting Shop Drawings in Revit [WORKFLOW]
- New Precast Column Reinforcement tool for Revit users
View all »
View all »