Rebar detailing tools for automated precast design and detailing of reinforced concrete columns in Revit® models
Column Reinforcement is a feature of our Precast Concrete structural design software for Revit that lets you create, update, and modify reinforcement for columns with corbels in Revit models.
Place main reinforcement, stirrups, and corbel rebar based on rules you set in the configurations. Main rebars may have multiple top, bottom, and center rows; may be extended; and may have couplers. Tie selected main bars with stirrups, which can be different shapes, and distribute them along the RCC column. Position of corbels will be tracked automatically and rebar placed based on your configurations.
Column Reinforcement is a feature of our Precast Concrete design software, which now covers modeling and documentation of precast elements, wall reinforcement, beam reinforcement, and column reinforcement as well.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2022, 2021, 2020
This feature was developed as part of our Precast Concrete design software for structural engineers, BIM designers, and manufacturers who want to place reinforcement in columns more efficiently in Revit models.
- Create reinforcement for various sizes of concrete columns with or without corbels in Revit based on your predefined configurations.
- Select a column and modify its reinforcement.
- Update reinforcement if changes are made.
Want to see if Column Reinforcement is what you need? Our professionals are here to help.
Contact us to get a free live demo to see how the Column Reinforcement feature works as part of our Precast Concrete solution for Autodesk Revit. And follow it up with a free 14-day trial.
Latest related posts
- New features for Column Reinforcement tool for Revit: Work with round columns, crank and bend rebar
- Fink Horejsh powers structural design business with AGACAD precast suite
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2022
- New Smart Views Tool Released for Revit Users
- How to Dimension Reinforcement for Precast Elements in Revit [VIDEO]
- Most Important Updates for Precast Concrete of the Past Revit Year
- New Features for Smart Assemblies: Reinforcement Dimensioning Settings
- Reacticon’s Joonas: AGACAD Precast Suite Unlocks Revit’s Potential
- How to use Column Reinforcement tool to automatically place rebar in Revit [WORKFLOW]
- Modeling Precast Concrete Columns to LOD 400 and Getting Shop Drawings in Revit [WORKFLOW]
View all »
View all »