Rebar detailing tools for automated reinforcement, shop drawings and CAM-file-generation for precast concrete beams in Revit®
Beam Reinforcement is a feature of our Precast Concrete structural design software for Autodesk® Revit® that lets you create, update and modify reinforcement for rectangular, L and inverted T beam sections in Revit models.
Place main reinforcement and stirrups based on rules you set in the configurations. Main rebars can have multiple top, bottom, and center rows, can be extended and have couplers. Tie selected main bars with stirrups, which can be different shapes, and distribute them along the beam, extending outside the beam if needed.
Precast Concrete design software covers modeling and documentation of precast elements, wall reinforcement, column reinforcement and beam reinforcement as well.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2023, 2022, 2021
The Beam Reinforcement toolset was developed for structural engineers, BIM designers, and fabricators who want to place reinforcement in beams more efficiently in Revit models.
- Create reinforcement for various sections of concrete beams, including rectangular, L and inverted tee beams, in Revit based on your predefined configurations.
- Select a beam and modify its reinforcement.
- Update reinforcement if changes are made.
- Save configurations for sharing with colleagues and use in other projects.
Here’s a webinar we hosted showing the workflow to follow when using Beam Reinforcement as part of the building information modeling process.
Want to see if Beam Reinforcement is what you need? Our professionals are here to help.
Contact us to get a free live demo to see how the Beam Reinforcement feature works as part of our Precast Concrete solution for Revit. And follow it up with a free 14-day trial.
Latest related posts
- Custom marks for rebar in Revit
- AGACAD software released for Revit 2023
- How to launch AGACAD’s Revit add-ons via Dynamo
- More flexible and advanced options for structural precast element design in Revit
- Fink Horejsh powers structural design business with AGACAD precast suite
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2022
- New Smart Views Tool Released for Revit Users
- How to Dimension Reinforcement for Precast Elements in Revit [VIDEO]
- Beam Reinforcement in Revit: Stirrups, Supports & Common Bending Shapes [NEW FEATURES]
- Most Important Updates for Precast Concrete of the Past Revit Year
View all »
View all »