Webinar Wrap-up: Automated Timber/Steel Rafters in Revit
Thanks to all who attended our recent webinar on framing roofs, specifically rafters, in Revit. Check out the condensed version of the webinar below. For those who missed out – or who liked the live webinar so much that they want to see it again – head on over to our AGACAD Webinar playlist on YouTube. While there, please subscribe to our channel! Heads up! We’ll host another roof framing webinar at the end of June — stay tuned!
- Automatically split roofs by faces according to any architectural roof shape;
- Define detailed, multi-layer timber/steel rafters for roof framing in a snap using fully customizable rules and templates;
- Automate shop drawings, including sorting, tagging, dimensioning and scheduling of all frames and their elements.
If you’re already using our MEP Hangers software, we hope this webinar is helpful. And if you’re not a current user yet, we invite you to try it out! Take a free trial by downloading our TOOLS4BIM Dock below.
You’re welcome to take a free trial of any of our BIM software solutions! Just download the TOOLS4BIM Dock for your version of Revit, open Revit, and select the tool you’d like to try out.
Related blog posts:
- How to Offset Analytical Lines for Structural Beams
- WEBINAR: SIPs & CLT Panels for Walls, Floors & Roofs in Revit®
- WEBINAR: Complex Connections for Timber/Steel Frames in Revit®
- Webinar Wrap-up: Framing Truss Floors in Revit
- NEW VERSIONS of Wood/Metal Framing in Revit: Joined Sloped Openings, Mixed Wood-Metal Frames, Rotate Assembly Views, and more
- WEBINAR: Frame Complex Floors with Connections Automatically
- WEBINAR: ‘Template Project’ functionality for Framing in Revit!
- NEW FEATURES for Wood & Metal Framing: Plate connections, Stud splitting, Siding alignment, and more
- October 2017 Newsletter
- Webinar Wrap-up: Prefabricated Roof Panels
- Wood/Metal Framing Enhancements – Bridging, Openings, Siding and more
- NEW FEATURE: Template Projects in Framing Software for Revit – the Biggest Splash of the Summer!
- BIM Wood Framing Models and Data Flow for Automated CAD/CAM Production Lines in Revit®
- WEBINAR: Prefabricated Timber Roof Panelling and Framing in Revit