Webinar Wrap-up: Prefabricated Roof Panels
We’d like to thank all those who attended our recent webinar about framing Prefabricated Roof Panels in Revit®. Our architectural engineer Eve demonstrated the workflow of splitting a roof into panels and then framing them, using our software for Wood / Metal Framing Prefab Roof Panels BIM Solution.
If you missed the webinar or would like to view it again, the full recording is available. Just write us at email@example.com, and we’ll be glad to get that right to you!
Meanwhile, here’s a brief look at what the webinar covered.
With AGACAD’s Prefabricated Roof Panels software, you can:
- Automatically create individual roof panels according to any architectural roof shape
- Simplify roof panel layout planning, roof splitting and more
- Create prefabricated timber/steel framing for roofs in Revit® models
- Define detailed multilayer timber/steel roof framing in a snap using fully customizable rules and templates
- Automate shop drawings, including sorting, tagging, dimensioning and scheduling of all frames
Want to try out our framing software for yourself? We invite you to take a free trial, and see what it can do for you!
Just download our TOOLS4BIM Dock for your version of Revit, and then you’ll be able to choose the tool you’d like to trial in Revit.