New Revit Tool for Beam Reinforcement [WEBINAR]
Want to efficiently model reinforcement for beams in Revit? Sign up for our free webinar showing a new tool that does just that. Our soon-to-be-released Beam Reinforcement app will allow you to place main reinforcement and stirrups via user-defined layout rules.
This free, 1-hour webinar is especially suited for structural engineers, modelers, and really anyone who wants to place reinforcement in Revit more efficiently. Join in and get a pre-release look at AGACAD’s newest Revit add-in.
The Beam Reinforcement app can be applied to rectangular, L, and IT (inverted T) beams. Works best for precast but also for cast-in-place concrete.
What you’ll see in this webinar:
- workflow for setting up rebar configurations and applying them on different beam types and shapes.
- how to use AGACAD’s Precast Concrete for modeling precast beams with connections and getting shop tickets for them.
Our Beam Reinforcement tool for Revit enables you to create reinforcement for rectangular, L and IT beam sections in Revit. Plus you can update and modify as needed. The addin creates main reinforcement and stirrups based on the rules you set in the configurations.
Valensas Balsevicius | Structural Engineering MEng, BIM Application Engineer, Autodesk Revit Certified Pro
Now let’s watch his spiel.
We hope to see you online!
Have you ever tried out our Revit add-ons? Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock, and take a trial PLUS get access to our free extensions: Smart Select, Smart Browser Free, and Cut Opening Free.
Related blog posts
- BIM Is Very Good for Precast, Revit Is Ideal: Interview
- Free Download! Dynamo scripts for rebar
- New Wall Reinforcement tool for Revit users
- AGACAD becomes Autodesk AEC Industry Partner for Precast Concrete
- An Overview of Precast Slabs, Walls, Columns & Beams in Revit
- Today’s BIM-to-Fabrication Framing Solutions: An Interview with Renata Jociene
Client stories about precast concrete
- Kerkhoff Engineering (Canada): “We can efficiently create 3D precast drawings fully coordinated with other consultants, all in Revit. That cuts down on coordination time and errors during construction.”
- Norconsult (Norway): “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility”
- JPS-Konsult (Sweden): “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions”
- Savolainen (Finland): Precast suite has “game-breaker” BIM tools