Heading to Louisville for The Precast Show 2019
When: February 28 – March 2, 2019
Where: Kentucky International Convention Center, booth #789
Last year in Denver was our first time exhibiting at TPS, so we’re fired up about returning to this outstanding event to showcase our software to the US precast industry, especially since becoming an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner – specifically for precast – in October 2018.
Manning our booth will be Valensas and Jan, our BIM application engineer and project manager, who can share how our Precast Concrete BIM Solution for Revit is driving the precast industry forward. We’re especially hoping to meet our existing users face-to-face to talk about your further needs and expectations.
|Valensas Balsevičius, Structural||Jan Kozemiacenko, Proj. Mgr.|
If you’d like to set up a particular time to meet at our booth, call Jan at 00370 682 23471.
Find us in aisle 700, right by the bookstore.
Related blog posts:
- Dutch firm’s precast work gets a major boost from AGACAD BIM software and support
- Savolainen: Precast suite has “game-breaker” BIM tools
- JPS-Konsult: “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions”
- Norconsult: “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility”
- Webinar Wrap-up: Precast 101 — Get Sample Project + Configurations!
- WEBINAR: Modeling Precast in Revit 101
- Smart Details to be replaced with NEW PRODUCT: Smart Connections
- AGACAD becomes one of Autodesk’s first AEC Industry Partners
- BIM solution Precast Concrete delivers new features
- Autodesk sees AGACAD Solution at Precast Show 2018
- How to Create Concrete Details for Precast Sandwich Walls
- WEBINAR: BIM for Precast: Models, Connections & Documentation
- An Overview of Precast Slabs, Walls, Columns & Beams in Revit
- NEW FEATURES for Smart Details: Detection-and-insertion of details, lifting rule, and improved UI
- How to prepare and use Revit® schedule tables in Smart Assemblies