Direct export of CLT (cross-laminated timber) panels and sheathing from Revit® to Hundegger® machines
With a market share of more than 90%, Hundegger has been a global market leader in the field of CNC joinery machines for quite some time. Its universal, flexible machines are in use around the globe in all sectors of timber construction from carpentry joinery, contract joining, log houses, prefabricated houses, and glulam joining to producing playground equipment.
AGACAD’s Hundegger BVX2 Paneling Exporter allows construction companies to predefine cutting operations with different rules directly in Revit for automated CNC machines, including marking and texting functions for every panel. CLT (cross-laminated timber) panels and sheathing can be exported using this application.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2022, 2021, 2020
The Hundegger BVX2 Paneling Exporter has to be used with AGACAD Wood Framing Software, which creates frames and CLT panels with all the necessary geometry and information data inside the Revit® project. Exported files can be viewed and checked with any text reader.
Here’s an example of wall panels that were created using AGACAD Wood Framing Wall and then exported to Hundegger:
The exported file contains all needed operations and information for cutting.
- AGACAD’s Hundegger BVX2Paneling application generates BVX extension files readable by automated Hundegger CNC machines. Wall, floor, roof sheets, and CLT panels may be exported using this application.
- Selected CLT panels, host CLT panels, host sheeting panels, and host paneling panels can be exported from a Revit model to a Hundegger BVX2 Paneling file with just a single click. Panels may also be exported from schedules: →
- Installation includes settings for defining CNC file locations, project information parameters, element identification and marking, etc.:
- Using AGACAD’s CNC Hundegger BVX2 Paneling Exporter, you can automate element identification, marking, and texting for CLT panels. There are different element and detail filtering possibilities as seen below.
- All settings can be saved and used for other projects.
Would you like a quote or a live demo given by one of our experts?
Our professionals can help you quickly find out how this software will benefit your design process.