Hosted detail family insertion in Revit® | LOD 400 BIM modeling automation tool
Smart Connections (previous product Smart Details) instantly adds any number of face-specific intelligent details – which adapt to host-element changes – throughout BIM models. Easily set up rules to insert or adjust details based on gravity point, depth, adjacent elements, and more.
It saves many hours per project, especially for structural engineers.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
- Easy setup of insertion rules
- Insert details on any face of host element
- Use parameters of host elements to make your details smart and adaptive to host length, thickness, height, etc.
- Insert details according to gravity point
- Insert details based on surrounding elements
- Save time by using update and modify options
- Use interaction with Smart Assemblies to prepare shop drawings
Smart Connections is an advanced BIM solution that helps Revit users quickly insert and manage intelligent details like structural plates, anchors, grout tubes, etc. It’s extremely effective and time-saving software: load your families to a project, define rules, insert hundreds of elements into the project with a few clicks, follow project changes, and quickly modify and update inserted details.
Would you like a quote or a live demo given by one of our experts?
- Increased Productivity and Cost Savings. Revit users will save hundreds of hours per project using Smart Details automation of routine functions and updates to design changes.
- Speed. Enables instant insertion of hundreds of elements to selected elements according to configurations.
Latest related posts
- Modeling Precast Concrete Columns to LOD 400 and Getting Shop Drawings in Revit [WORKFLOW]
- Curtain walls continue to please and perform in modern ‘Crystal Palaces’
- New Revit Tool for Precast Concrete Column Reinforcement [WEBINAR]
- Specialized Timber & Steel Framing in Revit
- How to place 64 Peikko lifting inserts from ProdLib in Revit – with one click [VIDEO]
- How to insert Peikko or Anstar column shoes from ProdLib library in Revit [VIDEO]
- Precast Concrete Modeling & Documentation in Revit [WEBINAR]
- Framing with Heavy Timber in Revit [WEBINAR]
- Designing Precast Concrete Parking Garages in Revit [WORKFLOW+VIDEO]
- Ventilated Facades in Revit [WEBINAR]
View all »