This webinar will serve as a review for some and hopefully a discovery for others of what our MEP Hangers tool for Revit is capable of: instant large-scale insertion of hangers and supports throughout a Revit model for ducts, pipes, cable trays, and conduits.
Ideal for architects, structural and MEP engineers, BIM coordinators, and really anyone who needs to distribute hangers, supports, clamps, or similar elements along MEP systems in Revit.
Topics to be covered in this webinar:
- Placing hangers
on ducts/pipes/conduits/cable trays
- Connecting hangers to walls/floor/roof/beams/columns in a linked model
- Splitting ducts/pipes/conduits/cable trays into pre-set lengths
- Auto-copying shared parameters from structural and MEP elements into hangers
- Convenient hanger marking and detailed scheduling
BIM software for fast precision layout of hangers and supports
MEP Hangers enables the instant large-scale insertion of hangers and supports throughout a Revit® model for ducts, pipes, cable trays, and conduits. You get accurate bills of materials and builders work drawings, and accurate on-site assembly thanks to BIM-to-Field features.
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts
- WEBINAR: CLT Panels for Walls, Floors & Roofs in Revit
- NIRAS A/S: “AGACAD’s Cut Opening software supports our Lean BIM processes”
- MEP Services, Fire Safety Components & Builders Work Drawings
- More AGACAD Tools in the Autodesk App Store!
- WEBINAR: Cut Opening improvements for structural openings
- Cut Opening improvements based on leading Scandinavian companies
- Tips & Tricks: Insert real openings in place of AutoCAD IFC voids
- NEW FEATURE: Calculate Opening elevation from Level Above
- Video Q&A: How do you find an opening’s dimensions and elevation?
Have you ever tried out our Revit add-ons? Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock, and take a trial of our MEP Hangers BIM Solution PLUS get instant access to our free extensions: Smart Select, Smart Browser Free, and Cut Opening Free.