New Precast Column Reinforcement tool for Revit users
Within the past year, we’ve released tools that automate the modeling of reinforcement in walls and beams in Revit. Now it’s time to introduce Column Reinforcement.
In this initial release, you can use it to place main rebar, stirrups, and corbel reinforcement in rectangular columns. While it’s primarily made for precast, it also works for cast in-situ. See the workflow for reinforcing columns in Revit.
For those of you who are already current users of our Precast Concrete BIM Solution for Revit, the Column Reinforcement feature will be included in your Precast license(s) free of charge – stay tuned for activation instructions!
Take a free 14-day trial of Column Reinforcement.
- Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock that matches your Revit® version.
- Open Revit®.
- In the newly-installed TOOLS4BIM Dock, select Column Reinforcement.
- Activation code will be sent to you via email.
- Enter the activation code.
- Trial away!
Client stories related to precast concrete
- Kerkhoff Engineering (Canada): “Cut down on coordination time and errors during construction”
- Norconsult (Norway): “The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility”
- JPS-Konsult (Sweden): “We’re hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions”
- Savolainen (Finland): Precast suite has “game-breaker” BIM tools
- BIM4ALL (Netherlands): “We’ve gotten some really good tips that certainly have helped us in our work”
- Hanssen Pty (Australia): “Shop drawings faster than ever, greater consistency”