How to Apply Room Finish Schedule
Q: I have a large commercial project containing hundreds of rooms on 10 floors. Given 5 possible finish scenarios, I want to apply each one of them as per specification to each room, preferably in one click. Is it possible with your products? If so, which one?
A: You can do this using Smart Browser and its feature BIM Tree Manager.
- In BIM Tree Manager, go with Room Category:
2. Add needed parameters to a table. I feel you need Room Name and Finish parameters:
3. Sort your rooms by Room Name parameter:
4. Now your Tree and table should look like this:
5. Filter one of these Room Names in the Tree and use Change Value on your Floor Finish parameter:
6. Final Result:
Not 1 Click – but 1 minute of work!
For video content on Smart Browser, see our YouTube Channel: Revit Project & Library Management.
Please subscribe to our channel to receive an update whenever we upload a webinar or other video resources!