Dynamic Legend helps Revit® users avoid headaches like:
1. Do I need to manually create legend tables with element views in my project?
2. How can I update elements in the legend, depending on the model? It takes a long time to manually create a legend and update all the data in the legend!
3. What to do if I want to use actual images of the doors and other elements in my legends?
4. Do I have to manually split my created legend table to place them on different pages?
5. How can I quickly create a legend table depending on swing direction of my doors or windows?
6. Can I update elements in the legend from a linked project?
7. Can I create a legend table with top, side and front views of an element?