Design fire sprinkler systems quickly and easily using a BIM workflow in a Revit® MEP model
Fire Sprinklers (previously named Smart Sprinklers) makes the design and routing of fire protection systems in Revit efficient. Automated real-time updating when changes are made to the project ensures that you’ll get accurate bills of materials and work drawings for on-site assembly.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
The software incorporates NFPA, AU, and ISO standards and can accommodate any others. Simple yet highly flexible rules are used to distribute sprinkler heads instantly throughout a current or linked Revit model with the clash tolerance you specify. It also properly sizes system pipes and automatically connects them based on the visually-depicted routing option you choose.
The included MEP Hangers functionality enables instant, large-scale insertion of hangers and supports for accurate on-site assembly of sprinkler system pipes.
We also recommend the separate Cut Opening solution to easily create openings with fire safety components where pipes intersect with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, beams, and columns.
Fire Sprinklers is a powerful BIM solution for wet and dry fire protection systems suited for standards in any region.
Pre-set or custom rules let you place sprinkler heads throughout Revit models, connect them to distribution pipes based on visually-depicted routing options, pre-calculate pipe diameters, and more.
- Easily distribute Sprinkler Heads in accordance to the coverage area
- Choose the best routing of your system by visually-depicted routing options
- Pre-calculate pipe diameters to meet national or company standards
- Modify fire protection system at any stage of your project
- Run clash analysis between different parts of fire protection system and other elements in the model
Fire Sprinklers software makes for easy planning of sprinkler locations in a BIM model with real-time interference checking. Plus it automatically routes pipes from sprinklers to distribution pipes per user-predefined rules.
This BIM solution lets you choose between visually displayed routing options. Compatible for fire protection design work anywhere in the world, as it incorporates NFPA, ISO, and AU standards. Fire Sprinklers application for Revit is exclusive for its automatic system connection. Using this product you will be able to work with sprinkler fire protection systems all the way from sprinkler head distribution through to pipe size selection.
MEP Engineers, Fire Protection System designers Distribute and connect sprinklers into fire protection system with appropriate routings and pre-calculate diameters
New Revit® users Easier creation of fire sprinkler systems than using simple Revit tools
Experienced BIM Managers Additional tools that Revit does not has | Control of BIM model and clash detection
Contractors Receive more accurate and detailed building model and builders work drawings
Possible to work with linked files
Integrated clash detection between parts of fire protection system and the whole model
Quick distribution of sprinkler heads
Connection of elements by predefined routing saves up to 3x the time used per project compared to working in plain Revit
Pre-calculate pipe diameters inside of Revit. No need to export data to external calculation machines!
Model elements are active after distribution
Possibility to adapt pre-calculations to any standard
Our Fire Sprinklers add-on extends design and calculation possibilities for designers using Autodesk Revit. This BIM tool lets you automatically distribute sprinkler elements in a space, connect all elements into one hydraulic system using specially programmed configurations, and size pipes according to different standards, which may be modified according to your needs.
Element distribution is based on predefined, adjustable parameters. The solution has integrated routing preferences for all possible distribution variants, and those layouts are depicted graphically for better understanding. Calculations of pipe sizes are based on flow limits.
Would you like a quote or a live demo given by one of our experts? We’re here to help.
- Smart Modeling. You can create 3D piping for your sprinkler designs the way you want.
- Speed and Increased Productivity. Smart Sprinklers inserts sprinklers in space and routs pipes from sprinklers to distribution pipe automatically. Automatically pre-calculates diameters for range and distribution pipes by different standards (ISO, AS, NFPA, etc). Revit MEP users will save a lot of hours per project using Smart Sprinklers add-on.
- Error Prevention. Interference checking functions for sprinklers and sprinkler pipe system allow you to easily avoid mistakes. Interference checking works in real time when you are planning sprinkler distribution in space. Ability to access specialized fire protection data in real time allows you to easily avoid mistakes.
- Saved settings for future projects. Allows you to re-create sprinkler layouts and analysis to quickly meet standards or change from one to another.
- Sprinkler Distribution in Linked Revit File. Tools of Smart Sprinklers are relevant to all Revit MEP users because this BIM solution enables quick distribution of sprinkler elements in the linked Revit files and easy modification of them.
- Automatic system connection.
- Integrated pipe size calculations.
- Integrated interference check.
- Up to 3 times the time saved per one project.
- One mouse click. Distribution of hundreds elements in one click.
BIM Manager at NDY (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
"Excel2R is a time saver when generating tables and schedules. Works seamlessly as well."
“Fire Sprinklers application is essential in our day to day usage of Revit. It was difficult to generate large quantities of sprinkler layouts before this add-in. We are now able to do so and it has definitely saved us a lot of time. I’m also impressed with the customer support when I have issues with the product. Plus the issues get fixed in the updates.”
Latest related posts
- Revit Relief: Flexible Terms for Leading BIM Solutions
- Perpetual Licenses of AGACAD BIM Solutions for Revit up to 50% off until Christmas
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- Japan’s M&F becomes partner for AGACAD BIM solutions
- AGACAD to exhibit at Autodesk University 2019
- WEBINAR: Custom Rules for Placing Hangers & Supports for MEP in Revit
- Cut Opening Free now in Autodesk App Store
- Wood Framing Roof now in Autodesk App Store
- Wood Framing Wall joins the Autodesk App Store
- Webinar Wrap-up: Cut Opening 101 – Creating holes in your Revit project
View all »