Free MEP Clash-Point Hole-Cutting Tool
Cut Opening Free uses Revit® ‘Interference Check’ results to create holes wherever ducts, pipes, cable trays or conduits intersect walls, floors, roofs, or ceilings in a project. You can then edit the openings.
Cut Opening Free is an easy-to-use free Revit extension that you can download and start benefiting from right now!
Want to see it in action? Watch the 6-minute clip starting at 13:40 in our webinar below to get an idea of what Cut Opening Free can do.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
With Cut Opening Free, it’s easy to make holes exactly where MEP ducts, pipes, cable trays, or conduit intersect walls, floors, ceilings, or roofs.
Interested in our other time-saving Revit plugins? Check out our whole lineup of T4R (Tools4Revit) Add-ons.
- Time-Saving Modeling Process. You can easily cut holes automatically in the places where MEP ducts, pipes, cable trays or conduits intersect walls, floors or ceilings. Fast offset modifications of already created openings.
- Easy to Use. Simple, user-friendly interface.
- Error Prevention. Increased quality in documents created in Revit by reducing missed openings.
Latest related posts
- Making Holes for MEP Fittings in Revit with Cut Opening [NEW FEATURE]
- Cut Opening for Revit: Working with MEP Fittings [WEBINAR]
- Copying Revit Parameters into Openings with Cut Opening [ENHANCED FEATURE]
- Approved, Declined, or Not Yet Reviewed? How to make openings change color in Revit [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- Cut Opening: Making Penetration Holes in Revit [WEBINAR]
- Cut Opening 101: Making penetration holes in Revit [WEBINAR]
- Webinar Wrap-up: Cutting openings for structural & MEP in Revit
- WEBINAR: Cut Opening overview: Openings for MEP Systems in Revit
- Webinar Wrap-up: Cut Opening 101 – Creating holes in your Revit project
- Cut Opening collaboration improvements for Revit® users
View all »