Free Multi-Element Auto-Selection Tool
Smart Select for Revit® quickly selects room/space elements by category, family or type, and network elements for any pipe or duct. Plus it has a custom filter. No more manual repetition or missed elements!
A simple yet powerful tool, Smart Select will make your modeling process smoother and faster. And it’s completely free.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
How does Smart Select save your time? By accurately letting you auto-select the Revit elements you want. For example, it can select elements in a room or space by category, family, or type or a pipe or duct network downstream with or without equipment or even just the equipment. It can even select elements by user-defined filter parameters.
Interested in our other time-saving Revit extensions? Check out our whole lineup of T4R (Tools4Revit) Add-ons.
- Time-saving. Selects elements automatically by user desired parameters.
- User-friendly. Any amount of different elements is selected in just a few simple clicks.
- Error Prevention. Increases the quality of your workflow and overall result by eliminating the possibility of missing elements.
- Free of charge. Smart Select license and upgrades are completely free, as the plug-in is created, endorsed and sponsored by AGA CAD Ltd.
Latest related posts
- AGACAD software released for Revit 2023
- How to launch AGACAD’s Revit add-ons via Dynamo
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2022
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- Webinar Wrap-up: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry (+ Sneakpeek)
- All T4R Add-ons for Revit 2020 in Autodesk App Store
- Webinar Wrap-up: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry. (+ use YouTube timestamps!)
- WEBINAR: 12 must-have Revit tools
- Cut Opening Free now in Autodesk App Store
- Wood Framing Roof now in Autodesk App Store
View all »