Powerful Revit® toolkit for packing wood and light-gauge steel prefab panels
Panel Packer is a powerful solution for Revit® for sorting, packing & loading prefabricated building components. Organizing truck loads and stacks of pre-assembled wall, roof, and floor panels is easy with Panel Packer.
Users of AGACAD’s Wood Framing and Metal Framing BIM software can complete the full design & production cycle – from Revit modeling and framing all the way through to packing. The easy-to-navigate UI and simple yet efficient functionality allows for thorough planning and prepping before on-site building assembly commences.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2023, 2022, 2021
- Stack wall, floor, and roof assemblies and individual structural framing members
- Organize items by predefined truck load size or in standalone stacks
- Color coding and unique naming ensure accuracy and precision
- Organize panels into optimized bundles based on desired parameters and specifications
- Setup, save, and reuse packing configurations
- Freely define stacking location in relation to building site
- Create drawings for packed panels indicating parameters, size, and location
- Organize stacks, truck loads, and bundles by project phase and construction sequence
- Easy-to-use interface, even for users with little previous experience
Architects, structural engineers, builders, manufacturers, and other construction industry professionals dealing with prefabricated building components. Panel Packer allows users to efficiently pack pre-assembled wall, floor, and roof panels.
Automatically sort all individual structural framing members as well as assembled panels
Set up configurations once and re-use them in future projects
Wide range of setting customizations to suit individual company standards
Full control over graphics visibility and stack placement in relation to building site
Naming of individual panels and entire stacks is defined by the user
Stacks of panels can be represented in schedules and drawing sheets
Full integration with AGACAD Wood Framing & Metal Framing design software
Update individual panel and stack sizes to reflect changes in building design
Full integration with native Revit functionality and project parameters
Learn more about the AGACAD products by reading our selected brochures.
- Incredibly fast. Sorting and packing is very fast once configurations are set.
- Highly accurate. Accurate methods of packing calculations leave little room for error.
- Easy to use. UI makes it simple and convenient to use Panel Packer.
- BIM compatible. In addition to sorting & packing, Panel Packer lets you use native Revit functionality and export to the most popular file formats for design collaboration.
Latest related posts
- Long-term Solutions to Design & Manufacture Timber Buildings [WEBINAR]
- AGACAD software released for Revit 2023
- Efficiency on site: Logistics in Revit made simple
- Sort, pack & stack prefabricated panels easily in Revit [WEBINAR]
- AGACAD Advances | Winter 2022
- Being environmentally aware: sustainability in AGACAD’s activities and in the construction industry
- New Panel Packer solution gives Revit users tools for optimal modular construction logistics
- All Revit® add-ons and BIM solutions are accessible through Dock dashboard
View all »