Metal Framing Wall+ helps Revit® users avoid headaches like:
- Is there a way to frame walls in the model that I’ve got from architect?
- Is there a solution for panel house manufacturers?
- How can I create light gauge metal framing according to my Revit model design?
- Will I be able to easily update my steel framing after I complete my design?
- How can I easily adjust frames in my updated model?
- How can I change connections easily?
- Can I change the type of opening header?
- Can I use my own sizing of framing elements?
- Can I frame irregular shapes of wall?
- How to align frames between two different wall segments?
- How can I sort and schedule all frames from a project?
- Is there any way to produce detailed shop drawings of created metal wall frames?
- Am I able to automatically add tag and dimension to my framing?
- Can I make templates for shop drawings so I do not need to go through all the sheets and setup them individually?
BIM software the Metal Framing Wall+ allows you to solve all these headaches of Autodesk® Revit® Architecture / Structure users listed above.
In every Revit project we have to model a lot of elements with different properties and arrange them in a logical way, therefore we go through many commands to achieve our goals. But it takes a lot of time going through many views to create Revit elements, to create Revit families, to format our schedules, and to create our drawings.
Metal Framing Wall+ solution makes this whole process much faster, by automatically arranging wall framing elements according to defined parameters, inserted studs, horizontal members, automatic framing of openings, sorting, and shop drawing generation.
After modelling, you can even export your model data to CNC machines for manufacturing. This is an amazing improvement of our work.