WEBINAR: Precast Concrete in Revit – An Overview
We invite you to join in our webinar that will take a look at the basics of our Precast Concrete add-in for Revit and show how it can increase modeling and documentation efficiency. Whether you are an out-of-box Revit user or are considering switching from AutoCAD 2D to the BIM platform, attending this webinar is definitely worth your time.
Topics to be covered:
- Splitting Revit walls into wall panels, then sorting and numbering them
- Creating and laying out precast slabs
- Inserting details, connections, and cuts on slabs and wall panels
- Inserting connection details for columns – corbels, column shoes, bolts, etc.
- Inserting lifting anchors based on gravity point
- Inserting cuts, anchoring holes, connection details, plates, etc. into beams
- Updating and modifying connections
- Assigning mark values based on rules for any type of precast element
- Creating assemblies and shop drawings with automatic dimensions, scheduling, and sheets
- Automating dimensions in plans, elevations, and shop drawings
Precast Concrete enables you to quickly and easily model prefabricated concrete walls, floors, and columns and get full project updates on the Revit platform in real time. Create element views with automatic dimensions, and generate bills of materials and shop drawings for quality production and accurate assembly on site.
We hope to see you online!
Have you ever tried out our Revit add-ons? Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock, and take a trial of our Precast Concrete BIM Solution PLUS get instant access to our free extensions: Smart Select, Smart Browser Free, and Cut Opening Free.