In this free 30-minute webinar on May 13th we’ll give an advanced tutorial of how to frame multi-layer walls in Revit® using our Wood/Metal Framing Wall BIM Solutions.
The results you’ll see are custom multi-element framing member layouts and complex L,T, End connections; distributed connectors, fasteners, cuts, and supports; sheathing layouts; and automatically generated shop drawings with gravity points, tags, and dimensions inserted just the way you want and material schedules.
Architects, engineers, designers, drafters, BIM managers – we invite you to sign up. The webinar will be held twice, so please register for the session that’s more convenient for you.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Model multi-layer timber/steel wall frames
- Create sheathing layouts using predefined configurations
- Create complex multi-layer connections (L, T, End)
- Make custom framing members composed of multiple elements. Applies to studs, joists, top/bottom plates and pads, blocking/nogging, ridge/edge joists. They’ll be distributed based on your own configuration that can be saved in the database for future use.
- Make vertical, horizontal, or mixed sidings, including nailers, secondary frames
- Distribute connectors, cuts, supports, and other connections by predefined rules
- Set your numbering configurations and then number all elements (Walls, Structural Framing, Structural Connections, Sheathing) with one click
- Generate material schedules and shop drawings with automated dimensions and tags
Our framing software for designing timber walls in Autodesk Revit makes framing walls fast and easy. Distribute connectors, cuts, supports, and other details by the batch-load based on predefined rules or connection type. Wall panels can easily be modified or updated in real time to suit the project design stage and the LOD required. It generates views with automatic dimensions for wall panels or segments as well as accurate bills of materials and shop drawings. All that ensures quality production and accurate assembly on site.
The same goes for our Metal Framing Wall BIM software.
We hope to see you online!
Interested in framing timber or steel structures or making openings for beams/MEP in Revit?
They’re also in this week’s webinar series:
Tuesday, May 12 | Making Penetration Holes for MEP and Structural Beams
Thursday, May 14 | Curtain Walls & Panels
Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock (it’s free), and take a free trial of our Wood Framing Wall or Metal Framing Wall BIM software PLUS get instant access to our free extensions: Smart Select, Smart Browser Free, and Cut Opening Free.