Policy for implementation of equal opportunities and supervision of its fulfilment
UAB „AGA CAD“, legal entity code 220320180 (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” or “the Employer”) is implementing provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania in its operations that establish equality of individuals and prohibition to restrict people rights and grant privilege based on sex, race, ethnicity, language, origin, social status, religious belief, beliefs or attitudes. Any discrimination due to person‘s sex, race, ethnicity, language, origin, social status, religious belief, beliefs or attitude is banned in the Company.
While implementing equal possibilities, irrespective of the employee‘s sex, race, ethnicity, language, origin, social status, religious belief, beliefs or attitude, age, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic origin and religion, the Company:
- uses equal selection criteria and conditions when recruiting employees;
- provides equal opportunities for work, improvement of qualification, seeking professional training, obtain experience and also grants equal privileges;
- uses the same evaluation criteria of performance results;
- uses the same criteria for dismissal;
- pays equal remuneration for the same and equal value work;
- takes measures to prevent the employees from harassment in the workplace and that no orders to discriminate were given;
- takes measures to prevent sexual harassment;
- takes measures so the employee who files a complaint for discrimination or taking part in the discrimination case, his/her representative or a person giving explanations regarding discrimination would not be harassed and would be protected from hostile behavior or negative outcomes;
- takes appropriate measures for conditions to be created for people with disabilities to get a job, work, pursue a career or learn, including the adequate adaptation of premises, provided that the duties of the employer are not disproportionately burdened by said measures.
In the ads for recruiting people the Company shall not specify requirements that grant priority based on sex, race, language, origin, social status, religious belief, beliefs, attitudes, age, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic origin and religion. In ads for recruiting persons who are looking for a job are not required to provide information on their private life or family plans.
The employee who experienced discrimination against sex, race, language, origin, social status, religious belief, beliefs or attitudes, age, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic origin, religion shall have a right to claim for the pay of pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage.
The Company, having received information in any way on the breach of equal opportunities shall immediately, but no later than within 10 working days after getting information about such violation, take steps to remedy these violations.
Employees, who think that their equal opportunities are being breached, are entitled to contact the director of the Company or management in writing to investigate their situation. The Company undertakes to investigate requests of these employees within 10 working days at the latest after the request receipt day and to produce a motivated reply.
The Company will regularly monitor the status of implementation of the principal of equal opportunities in the Company. Company administration shall be in charge of implementation of equal opportunities in the Company.
March 9, 2021.