Webinar Wrap-up: CLT Panels
Thanks to all who attended our webinar on designing with CLT panels in Revit. If you missed out, never fear, the recording is here. Head on over to our AGACAD webinar playlist on YouTube.
To make sure you never miss out on one of our videos – just follow these steps!
- Go to our YouTube channel.
- Hit the button. (Note that you need to be signed in to your Google/YouTube account.)
- Click the little bell to get a notification whenever we publish a new video.
What did the CLT webinar cover?
- Setting up configurations and standards for creating CLT panels for walls, floors, and roofs.
- Auto-generating sheathing layouts by using predefined configurations.
- Distributing & managing details for creating common CLT connections.
- Automating shop drawings and cut lists with all required views; dimensioned, sorted, tagged and scheduled elements; and calculated mass.
- Exporting elements and details to a CNC machine or CAD/CAM production line.
If you’re already using our framing software, we hope this webinar is helpful. And if you’re not a current user yet, we invite you to try it out! Take a free trial by downloading our TOOLS4BIM Dock below.
You’re welcome to take a free trial of any of our BIM software solutions! Just download the TOOLS4BIM Dock for your version of Revit, open Revit, and select the tool you’d like to try out.