Webinar Wrap-up: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry (+ Sneakpeek)
Thanks to everyone who participated in our webinar about the 12 Revit add-ons in our Tools4Revit Suite. It was one of the biggest turnouts we’ve ever had! All seats were taken, so some of you who registered were unable to view the live webinar.
If you’d like to review the webinar, head over to our YouTube channel to watch it. While there, please subscribe to our channel! Meanwhile, here’s a trimmed down version showing a clip of each add-on.
What are some tasks our T4R Add-ons can do for you?
- group, sort, and renumber elements
- create and manage sheets
- quickly generate documentation
- import data from Excel to Revit, plus create, distribute, and modify elements accurately
- create and manage legends of any Revit family category
- precisely calculate overall heat transfer coefficients
Want some FREE Revit Add-ons?
Make sure you never miss out on one of our videos!
- Go to our YouTube channel.
- Hit the button. (Note that you need to be signed in to your Google/YouTube account.)
- Click the little bell to get a notification whenever we publish a new video
Want to take a FREE TRIAL of our T4R Add-ons? All you need to do is:
- Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock (below) that matches your Revit® version.
- Open Revit®.
- In the newly-installed TOOLS4BIM Dock, select the tools you want to trial.
- Activation codes will be sent to you via email.
- Enter the activation codes.
- Trial away!