WEBINAR: Precast Concrete – Slabs: Modeling and Documentation
In the previous webinar on Precast Concrete, we did a general overview of our Precast tools, quickly running through different examples of precast elements. As promised, we will host 3 additional webinars about modeling precast structures and generating documentation for them. So now it‘s time to divide the information into smaller pieces and concentrate on particular types of elements. First up – slabs!
In this webinar, we’ll show how to prepare layouts of various slabs and add additional details and cuts automatically. After modelling, we’ll sort and schedule them and prepare automatic shop drawings with predefined dimensioning and sheet layout settings. Everything you need to know for modelling precast floors in Revit!
Topics to be covered in this 30-minute webinar:
- Laying out slab panels
- Creating different kinds of slabs – Hollow core, Massive (solid) slabs, Filigran (girder) slabs, Composite floor slabs, Ribbed slabs, Bubble deck slabs, Daladekk slabs etc.
- Inserting connection details
- Automatically sorting elements according to predefined rules
- Using Dynamic Update for same-type slab assemblies
- Preparing shop drawings with automatic dimensions
As always, you can ask questions during the webinar. We want to hear about precast cases of particular interest to you. We’re ready to get you the answers you need and are eager to get started. Please register and see you online!
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related blog post: