WEBINAR: Precast Concrete – Detailed Modeling of Columns and Beams in Revit®
Our partner in Sweden – AEC – will be conducting a webinar about precast concrete columns and beams. The half-hour webinar will be held on Wednesday, September 6 at 10:00 AM CEST. We invite you to join!
Note that the webinar will be conducted in English.
Topics to be covered:
- Inserting connection details for columns – corbels, column shoes, bolts, etc.
- Inserting lifting anchors based on gravity point
- Inserting cuts, anchoring holes, connection details, plates, etc. into beams
- Finding intersections between beams and columns
- Updating and modifying connections
- Sorting columns and beams automatically by using pre-defined rules
- Preparing shop drawings for beams and columns with automatic dimensions and sheets
Our Precast Concrete Solution enables you to quickly and easily model prefabricated concrete walls, floors, columns, and beams and get full project updates in the Revit platform in real time. Create element views with automatic dimensions, and generate bills of materials and shop drawings for quality production and accurate assembly on site.