We already did a webinar to overview Precast Concrete solution and also two webinars about how to work with precast floors and walls in Revit environment. Now it‘s time for the last part of Precast Concrete trilogy – precast concrete columns and beams (Check out related blog post: Review of Revit Add-ons for Precast Concrete Beams and Columns).
Topics of this 30 min webinar:
- Insert connection details for columns – corbels, column shoes, bolts, etc.
- Insert lifting anchors based on gravity point
- Insert cuts, anchoring holes, connection details, plates, etc. into beams
- Find intersections between beams and columns
- Update and modify connections
- Sort columns and beams automatically by using pre-defined rules
- Prepare shop drawings for beams and columns with automatic dimensions and sheets
Precast Concrete Solution enables you to quickly and easily model prefabricated concrete walls, floors, and columns and get full project updates in the Revit platform in real time. Create element views with automatic dimensions, and generate bills of materials and shop drawings for quality production and accurate assembly on site.