Timber/Steel Framing Wall in Revit 101 [WEBINAR]
In this free 30-minute webinar we’ll give an expert-level tutorial of our Wood/Metal Framing Wall BIM Solutions for Revit. The result you’ll see is a multi-layer timber/steel project with custom, multi-element framing member layouts and complex L,T, End connections; distributed connectors, fasteners, cuts, and supports; sheathing layouts; and automatically generated shop drawings with gravity points, tags, and dimensions inserted just the way you want and material schedules as well.
The webinar will be held twice on April 8th, so please register for the session that’s more convenient for you. Architects, engineers, designers, drafters, BIM managers – we invite you to sign up below!
Learn how to:
- model multi-layer timber/steel wall frames
- create sheathing layouts using predefined configurations
- create complex multi-layer connections (L, T, End) simply and easily
- make custom framing members composed of multiple elements. Applies to studs, joists, top/bottom plates and pads, blocking/nogging, ridge/edge joists. They’ll be distributed based on your own configuration that can be saved in the database for future use.
- make vertical, horizontal, or mixed sidings, including nailers, secondary frames
- distribute connectors, cuts, supports, and other connections by predefined rules
- set your numbering configurations and then number all elements (Walls, Structural Framing, Structural Connections, Sheathing) with one click
- generate material schedules and shop drawings with automated dimensions and tags
Our framing software for designing timber walls in Autodesk Revit makes framing walls fast and easy. Distribute connectors, cuts, supports, and other details by the batch-load based on predefined rules or connection type. Wall panels can easily be modified or updated in real time to suit the project design stage and the LOD required. It generates views with automatic dimensions for wall panels or segments as well as accurate bills of materials and shop drawings. All that ensures quality production and accurate assembly on site.
The same goes for our Metal Framing Wall BIM software.
We hope to see you online!
Interested in precast concrete design in Revit?
It’s also in this week’s webinar series:
Thursday, April 9 | Precast Concrete 101: Modeling & documentation in Revit
Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock (it’s free), and take a free trial of our Wood Framing Wall or Metal Framing Wall BIM software PLUS get instant access to our free extensions: Smart Select, Smart Browser Free, and Cut Opening Free.
Related blog posts
- Today’s BIM-to-Fabrication Framing Solutions: An Interview with Renata Jociene
- Carbon Dynamic’s DfMA-level CLT Revit models benefit greatly from unique BIM software [CLIENT STORY]
- AGACAD becomes Autodesk AEC Industry Partner for Wood Framing
- AMV House thanks AGACAD for efficiency and customization gains in its prefab timber homes [CLIENT STORY]
- BIM for Prefabricated Construction: Tools & Vision
- Silent and Sustainable. The Beauty of Building Prefabricated Houses
- Wooden Houses in the USA: A Centuries-Old Building Tradition
- Bela calls AGACAD metal framing & CNC solutions the “lifeblood” of its building design business [CLIENT STORY]
- A-BET gets competitive boost in panelling, framing, BIM to fabrication with AGACAD solutions [CLIENT STORY]
- Wood Framing & Metal Framing in Revit: the most significant enhancements of the year (Feb 2019–Feb 2020)
- “AGACAD framing tools let us confidently take on more complexity” – United Building Solutions [CLIENT STORY]
- “My productivity rose 60% with AGACAD’s framing tools” – Preconstruction with Stiles LLC [CLIENT STORY]