In this free 30-minute webinar we’ll show how to use Smart Browser to store, preview, use, and modify any of your external Revit families while keeping them in one easy-to-access list. Sign up and save your seat for February 25th!
Since Smart Browser has modules that provide varying degrees of access and control, the tool is useful for engineers or architects working with private family libraries and even more so for BIM managers who have to control company-wide Revit family libraries.
In this webinar, we will cover the module that has the widest range of functionality: Smart Browser BIM Manager and its satellite BIM Tree Manager. These BIM and Revit project management tools have been developed and honed over the course of years based on the experience of the most advanced users around the world.
If you’d like to better control Revit families in libraries and within projects, then this a webinar you’ll want in on. Register below!
The webinar will be held twice, so please register for the session that’s more convenient for you. We especially invite BIM managers and BIM coordinators. Webinar content will also be of interest to out-of-box Revit users.
Result you’ll see
A variety of operations will be performed on families in a Revit library and in a Revit project.
Topics to be covered
- Library creation and easy family access
- How to check family parameters and units without opening one
- Fast filtering through elements in your library by various parameters
- Working with a list of families or their thumbnails for a better view
- Making changes to multiple families without opening them:
- Change category, family, and type names
- Modify parameter names and values
- Add, remove, or modify formulas
- Modify materials
- Add new shared and family parameters
- Finding differences between your library and families used in a project
All that work with external families is possible to do inside Revit. But with our BIM Tree Manager tool, you can manage families already in a project. With BIM Tree Manager we will cover:
- Getting access to families of multiple categories and their parameters in one list
- Sorting and numbering families placed in your project
- Writing room/space names and numbers into elements placed in rooms/spaces
Our Smart Browser BIM Solution for Revit lets you efficiently browse and manage families by the batch-load in a quality controlled environment. Different modules allow for cost-effective use by large, mid-size, and small teams consisting of BIM coordinators, team leads, and architects, engineers, and designers working on the team. Working with hundreds of different families is easy with Smart Browser!
We hope to see you online!
Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock (it’s free), and take a free trial of our Smart Browser BIM software.