New free Cut Opening version (Cut Opening LT) has been released!
This is to announce that we have a new useful gift for all Autodesk® Revit® users: the latest product, the free Cut Opening LT for creating and cutting openings in building constructions. Extension works with Ducts, Pipes, Cable Trays and Conduits.
Cut Opening LT easily cuts holes automatically in the places where MEP ducts, pipes, cable traces or conduits intersect walls, floors or ceilings. This extension manages the creation of openings using Revit® „Interference Check“ results. Compatible with Revit 2014 and 2013.
- cut Opening LT automatically creates openings where ducts, pipes, cable trays or conduits intersect walls, floors or ceilings;
- adds opening offset if needed;
- user can change the type and shape of opening;
- the cut offset and shape of opening can be locked;
- possibility to change/delete existing openings if needed.
The Cut Opening LT is available worldwide to all users of Autodesk® Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure and Revit® MEP. It is compatible with Autodesk Revit 2013 and 2014.
You are welcome to download free Cut Opening LT here>>