Midsummer Sale: Buy a 12-month license, get 6 more months free
Summer is a time for relaxation. With this in mind, we’ve created an offer to help you relax even more.
Your chance to get a good deal on our BIM solutions for Revit is here. Until August 10, when you buy an annual license, we will add a few extra months to your license for free.
The number of extra months depends on when you take advantage of this limited-time offer!
If you place your order:
June 20 – July 20, 2022
Get 6 extra months
added to your annual license
July 21 – August 10, 2022
Get 3 extra months
added to your annual license
Act soon to get 6 months added to your license period for FREE –
before this Midsummer Sale starts melting away!
Have a look at our tools on-offer below, and let us know which one(s) you might like to get. We’re ready to give you a quote and to advise on how you can benefit most from this offer.
BUY a 12-month license. GET 6 additional months FREE.
18 months for the price of 12: Offer valid until July 20 for the following Revit add-ons
After July 20, these same products will still be on sale until August 10,
but only 3 extra months will be added instead of 6.
Benefits of AGACAD add-ins for Revit
At AGACAD, we create solutions for continual BIM acceleration based on the insights and experience of the world’s leading BIM practitioners. The results are world-class solutions for the AEC industry that ensure you can finish your projects in Revit on time, on budget, and at the highest quality standards.
We are committed to ‘Creating Tomorrow’s AEC’ and reducing BIM stress. Our tools for Revit will help you save time, cut costs due to errors, minimize waste of materials on construction sites, and thus increase the sustainability of projects.
By automating designers’ tasks, our add-ons for Revit make your work easier, letting you create projects faster and more efficiently.
- Less stress in daily work
- Faster design completion
- Easier BIM
- Continuous BIM acceleration
- Increased project profitability
- ROI satisfaction
What will you get under this offer?
- Longer annual subscription duration
- If purchased between June 20 and July 20, 2022 (inclusive), 6 extra months of activation time will be added to the annual license for free (18 months of total activation time).
- If purchased between July 21 and August 10, 2022 (inclusive), 3 extra months of activation time will be added to the annual license for free (15 months of total activation time).
- 3 versions of the selected product – for the previous version of Revit, the current version of Revit, and the upcoming release of Revit – for one workstation
- All updates during active subscription period
- Technical support during active subscription period
- Option to migrate from standalone to network license type. Ordering the annual Network Activation Service makes network license type available.
Save on these Revit add-ons!
The fine print
Offers to get “6 extra months” and “3 extra months” valid June 20-July 20, 2022 and July 21-August 10, 2022, respectively. Offers apply to BIM solutions only, both standalone and network license types. Not applicable to T4R add-ons.
Valid only for new 1-year subscriptions of products listed in the promotion. Support plan must also be purchased. Support includes training done by our BIM experts to ensure that you can use your software to its full potential right from the start. Annual subscription provides you software with all updates during the active subscription period, 3 versions of the selected product, and technical support (read more on Terms and Conditions).
AGACAD reserves the right to modify, extend, or cancel offer at any time.
Free Demos & Trials
You are welcome to request a free live demo with one of our engineers who will show you exactly what the tool you’re interested in can do. That way you can be sure that it truly fits your needs.
We also invite you to take a free trial to see which tool(s) you would like. Start by downloading the TOOLS4BIM Dock for your version of Revit. Once you have the Dock window open in Revit, you can select which of our Revit extensions you’d like to try out.