Framing Timber/Steel Floors in Revit [WEBINAR]
In this free, 30-minute webinar on April 29th, we’ll give an expert-level tutorial about designing and generating floors in Revit using our Wood Framing Floor and Metal Framing Floor BIM software. Moreover, we will touch base on splitting floors into panels for prefabrication and how to deal with floor trusses. We’ll follow a typical workflow starting with a simple Revit floor and end up with fully framed, multi-layered floor panels and floor trusses.
The results you’ll see are multi-layer floors, floor trusses (modeled using a combined Floor+ and Truss+ workflow), and floors split into prefabricated panels. All floors and structural members will be sorted,
drawings will be generated in a snap.
Architects, engineers, BIM managers, drafters, builders, manufacturers – come join in this free webinar. It’s for all AEC industry professionals involved in designing or manufacturing timber or steel floor trusses, traditional framed floors, and prefab floors for both small- and large-scale buildings in which various wood and metal floor systems are used. The webinar will be held twice, so please register below for the session that’s more convenient for you.
Learn how to:
- Design and generate floors and multi-layered floor panels
- Generate views, drawings, schedules and produce drawing sheets with a single click
- Customize and create unique framing configurations
- Design and generate floor trusses
- Collaborate by sharing configurations and templates
- Export data to CNC machines and CAD/CAM production lines
- Calculate floor volumes and get structural analysis
Our framing software for designing timber floors in Autodesk Revit makes framing truss floors, traditionally framed floors, and prefab floors fast and easy. Distribute connectors, cuts, supports, and other details by the batch-load based on predefined rules or connection type. Modify and update in real time to suit the project design stage and the LOD required. Generate views with automatic dimensions as well as accurate bills of materials and shop drawings. All that ensures quality production and accurate assembly on site.
The same goes for our Metal Framing Floor BIM Solution.
We hope to see you online!
Interested in laying out hangers and supports for MEP or designing ventilated building facades in Revit? They’re also in this week’s round of webinars:
Tuesday, April 28th | Laying out MEP hangers in a Revit project
Wednesday, April 30th | Ventilated Facades
Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock (it’s free), and take a free trial of our Wood Framing Floor or Metal Framing Floor BIM software PLUS get instant access to our free extensions: Smart Select, Smart Browser Free, and Cut Opening Free.
Related blog posts
- Today’s BIM-to-Fabrication Framing Solutions: An Interview with Renata Jociene
- Carbon Dynamic’s DfMA-level CLT Revit models benefit greatly from unique BIM software [CLIENT STORY]
- AGACAD becomes Autodesk AEC Industry Partner for Wood Framing
- AMV House thanks AGACAD for efficiency and customization gains in its prefab timber homes [CLIENT STORY]
- BIM for Prefabricated Construction: Tools & Vision
- Silent and Sustainable. The Beauty of Building Prefabricated Houses
- Wooden Houses in the USA: A Centuries-Old Building Tradition
- Bela calls AGACAD metal framing & CNC solutions the “lifeblood” of its building design business [CLIENT STORY]
- A-BET gets competitive boost in panelling, framing, BIM to fabrication with AGACAD solutions [CLIENT STORY]
- Wood Framing & Metal Framing in Revit: the most significant enhancements of the year (Feb 2019–Feb 2020)
- “AGACAD framing tools let us confidently take on more complexity” – United Building Solutions [CLIENT STORY]
- “My productivity rose 60% with AGACAD’s framing tools” – Preconstruction with Stiles LLC [CLIENT STORY]