TOOLS4BIM Dock for Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
Your shortcut to all trials, tools, updates, and more.
What is the TOOLS4BIM Dock?
The Dock is an interactive window in Autodesk® Revit® that allows you to access and manage all AGACAD TOOLS4BIM products on your workstation, making testing and purchasing easier. In the Dock, you can select any tool that you want to try by clicking on Start Trial/ Buy or Activate your subscription.
What’s the Dock for?
- taking free trials
- buying Revit add-ons
- activating & managing software licenses
- downloading software updates
- accessing E-help and support
Benefits of using the Dock
- Clearly see what licenses you have and when they will expire
- Receive the latest product news and updates
- Easily access all AGACAD products
- Request free product trials
Get Started Today!
Latest related posts
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- What is BIM?
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2020 Released!
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2019 Released!
- What’s new in the 2018 TOOLS4BIM Dock?
- Smart Select: Free Revit® Add-on for Faster and Easier Selection of Elements
- All AGACAD TOOLS4BIM Applications Are Ready for Revit® 2017
- Product Versions Compatible with Revit® 2017 Coming Soon
View all »