TOOLS4BIM Dock for Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
Your shortcut to all trials, tools, updates, and more.
What is the TOOLS4BIM Dock?
The Dock is an interactive window in Autodesk® Revit® that allows you to access and manage all AGACAD TOOLS4BIM products on your workstation, making testing and purchasing easier. In the Dock, you can select any tool that you want to try by clicking on Start Trial/ Buy or Activate your subscription.
What’s the Dock for?
- taking free trials
- buying Revit add-ons
- activating & managing software licenses
- downloading software updates
- accessing E-help and supprt
Benefits of using the Dock
- Clearly see what licenses you have and when they will expire
- Receive the latest product news and updates
- Easily access all AGACAD products
- Request free product trials
Get Started Today!
Latest related posts
- What is BIM?
- Thank-you offer just around the corner
- Webinar Wrap-up: Precast 101
- October 2018 Newsletter
- March 2018 Newsletter
- What’s new in the 2018 TOOLS4BIM Dock?
- Smart Select: Free Revit® Add-on for Faster and Easier Selection of Elements
- All AGACAD TOOLS4BIM Applications Are Ready for Revit® 2017
- Product Versions Compatible with Revit® 2017 Coming Soon
View all »