Learn & explore Fire Sprinklers
Get started today! Watch step-by-step video tutorials
Distribution of sprinklers in Revit model (11:00 min.)
Let’s make a few steps in order to distribute your sprinkler heads in spaces, insert position symbols into spaces and insert real sprinkler heads on these position symbols.
- Step 1: Introductions
- Step 2: Scanning the room dimensions
- Step 3: Element distribution area
- Step 4: Room/Space information
- Step 5: Constraints
- Step 6: Element distribution planning
- Step 7: Placement parameters
- Step 8: Configuration data
- Step 9: Calculated data
- Step 10: Insert sprinklers to position symbols
- Step 11: Manage virtual group
Update sprinklers positions (2:14 min.)
Learn how to update your sprinkler distribution after making changes in a project.
- Step 1: Turn on automatic updater
- Step 2: Turn off automatic updater
Sprinkler head connection into one system (10:21 min.)
Connect your sprinkler heads into one hydraulic system.
- Step 1: Pipe type configuration
- Step 2: Sprinkler pipe routing configuration
- Step 3: Insert fittings
- Step 4: Connect new sprinklers into a system
Update your hydraulic system (5:03 min.)
Learn how to update your hydraulic system and find interference in between sprinkler fire protection system and other parts of a project.
- Step 1: Show hierarchical list of a system
- Step 2: Pre-calculate pipe diameters
- Step 3: Interference check
In case you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.