Webinar Wrap-up: Modeling Precast Slabs Using Structural Framing Elements
Thanks to all who attended our webinar on using structural framing elements in modeling precast structures. For those who missed out – or who liked the live webinar so much that they want to see it again! – head on over to our AGACAD Precast Concrete video playlist on YouTube. While there, please subscribe to our channel.
Topics that this webinar covered include:
- Layout of hollow-core, double tee, solid slabs with automated cuts at openings, different slab shapes and slopes.
- Dividing a single floor into separate floors automatically.
- Filigran slabs – creating girders as structural framing elements with predefined rules.
- Adding connections and cuts to different slabs.
- Auto-numbering based on selected rules.
- Generating shop tickets with auto-dimensions.
If you’re already using our MEP Hangers software, we hope this webinar is helpful. And if you’re not a current user yet, we invite you to try it out! Take a free trial by downloading our TOOLS4BIM Dock below.
You’re welcome to take a free trial of any of our BIM software solutions! Just download the TOOLS4BIM Dock for your version of Revit, open Revit, and select the tool you’d like to try out.