Webinar Wrap-up: Is Revit ready for precast?
If you didn’t get to see the full webinar or want to review it, head over to our YouTube channel to watch it. While there, please subscribe to our channel!
To recap, here’s what the webinar covered:
- Ways to model different precast elements – walls, slabs, beams, stairs, balconies, etc.
- Inserting connections – corbels, embed plates, grout tubes, column shoes, lifting hardware, bolts, etc.
- Families for precast elements
- Renumbering precast elements, adding additional parameters and information to them
- Creating assemblies and shop drawings for precast elements
- Generating construction drawings, erection details
To make sure you never miss out on one of our videos – just follow these steps.
- Go to our YouTube channel.
- Hit the button. (Note that you need to be signed in to your Google/YouTube account.)
- Click the little bell to get a notification whenever we publish a new video
Want to take a FREE TRIAL of Precast Concrete? All you need to do is:
- Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock (below) that matches your Revit® version
- Open Revit
- In the newly-installed TOOLS4BIM Dock, select to trial Precast Concrete
- Activation code will be sent to you via email
- Enter the activation code
- Trial away!