WEBINAR: New version of Truss+ and auto-generating complex roof truss systems in Revit
Join in this webinar to see the workflow that takes a roof modeled in Revit and generates complex wood or metal truss systems automatically using AGACAD’s enhanced Truss+ extension that’s part of our Wood/Metal Framing Roof BIM Solution.
Now Truss+ is even more user-friendly and flexible, thanks to the extended possibilities for creating and freely modifying various roof truss layouts and individual truss structures. Moreover, truss systems can be created for roofs that have different hip ends and side pitches, and you‘ll have more truss overhang framing variations to choose from.
Join our webinar and see how to:
- build full, complex
truss systems in one go with the configurable 3D grid — avoiding the
limited and time-consuming nature of standard Revit® truss family
- easily and quickly
modify the created 3D grid to meet your standards by simply changing the
parameter values and settings in the configuration;
- create new parametric,
uniquely-shaped truss families based on model lines and roofs – even multiple roofs – for immediate use in your projects using the Truss
builder (Truss+RT has a built-in Truss builder which allows you to draw
custom trusses and use them in projects);
- modify automatically-generated trusses by pushing them to the Truss builder and designing the
- freely revise your
Revit® model and update and adapt truss systems;
- prepare custom shop
drawings and cut lists with all required views, where elements are
dimensioned, sorted, tagged, and scheduled, and mass is calculated;
- get (optional) export of
elements and details to any CNC machine and CAD/CAM production lines, such
as Hundegger, Weinmann, etc.
Eve Leliuge| Architectural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
BIM software for designing roof trusses and rafter systems
Wood/Metal Framing Roof let Revit® users instantly create truss and/or rafter systems of any shape or complexity, perform structural analysis, and generate custom shop drawings. They’re potent BIM workflow boosters. Functions are versatile, parameters easy to control, and changes occur in real time. No more drafting – just design and decide, knowing you’ll get a high-quality model.
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts:
- Wood Framing Roof now in Autodesk App Store
- Perpetual Licenses of BIM Solutions up to 50% Off through Christmas
- Smart Details to be replaced with NEW PRODUCT: Smart Connections
- NEW FEATURES for Wood/Metal Framing: Customizable kings & trimmers, asymmetrical openings, and more
- Framing Heavy Timber Structures in Revit® Better and Faster: Workflow Overview
- NEW FEATURE for Wood/Metal Framing ROOF: Cut Opening
- More Rafter Technology added to AGACAD Roof Framing Solutions
- Webinar Wrap-up: Automated Timber/Steel Rafters in Revit
- NEW FEATURES for Wood/Metal Framing: Automated Rafters in Revit
- How to Offset Analytical Lines for Structural Beams
- NEW VERSIONS of Wood/Metal Framing in Revit: Joined Sloped Openings, Mixed Wood-Metal Frames, Rotate Assembly Views, and more