Check out the newest versions of Wood Framing Wall+. From custom joins to offsets, the increased options give you more flexibility in modelling your project.
- The possibility of creating custom joins under V Connections has been added.
User can predefine each stud position, type, rotation, alignment, etc. The scheme which is predefined by the user is visible in the Symbolic Preview.
- An option to Make Non Mitered V Panels has been added, which recalculates V panels and makes them non-mitered.
Result if the option is switched off:
- Now you can have two different stud sizes in the same wall by using the secondary stud system.
- More flexible options to control Additional Bridging/Nogging/Blocking have been added. Now you can predefine an offset from the selected element or a connected element.
- You can control the offset from a shorter or longer connected element end.
- You can add more Bridging/Nogging/Blocking rules – up to 8!
- More options for Bridging/Nogging/Blocking rules have been added: now there is an External/Internal/Centre setting.
- A function called Set Max Spacing for Frame has been added, which recalculates maximum stud spacing in the frame.
- A brand new Cut Beams function cuts beams that intersect with the selected beam.
- Two window/door/opening header types have been added.
- Other minor improvements.