Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient Calculator
U-Value calculates the overall heat transfer coefficient for walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, and foundation slabs in Autodesk® Revit®, as well as for framed constructions. Material data can be imported for analysis and results can be exported.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available. Users can easily migrate from standalone license type to network by purchasing optional NLM Annual Service.
- Easy to use automation of U-Value calculation and analysis.
- Analysis. Use of all material and products data for U-Value analysis.
- Data Export to External Formats.
- Speed. Automatic operations of Revit increase designer's performance.
- Adaptation by Producer. Automatically loads more than 400 materials and products with physical parameters such as PAROC, ISOVER, ROCKWOOL, YTONG, WIENERBERGER, DURISOL, etc. (in the Lithuanian language)