Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient Calculator
U-Value calculates the overall heat transfer coefficient for walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, and foundation slabs in Autodesk® Revit®, as well as for framed constructions. Material data can be imported for analysis and results can be exported.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2022, 2021, 2020
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available.
- Easy to use automation of U-Value calculation and analysis.
- Analysis. Use of all material and products data for U-Value analysis.
- Data Export to External Formats.
- Speed. Automatic operations of Revit increase designer's performance.
- Adaptation by Producer. Automatically loads more than 400 materials and products with physical parameters such as PAROC, ISOVER, ROCKWOOL, YTONG, WIENERBERGER, DURISOL, etc. (in the Lithuanian language)
Latest related posts
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2022
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- Webinar Wrap-up: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry (+ Sneakpeek)
- All T4R Add-ons for Revit 2020 in Autodesk App Store
- Webinar Wrap-up: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry. (+ use YouTube timestamps!)
- WEBINAR: 12 must-have Revit tools
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2020 Released!
- How to change a window/door U-value
- Documentation Tasks for MEP Engineers Are Not So Boring Using AGACAD’s Tools 4 Revit®
- Eliminate Non-Value Adding Tasks with Productivity Tools for Revit®
View all »