Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient Calculator
U-Value calculates the overall heat transfer coefficient for walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, and foundation slabs in Autodesk® Revit®, as well as for framed constructions. Material data can be imported for analysis and results can be exported.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2023, 2022, 2021
Both standalone and network license types of software licenses are available.
- Easy to use. Automated U-value calculation & analysis.
- Analysis. Uses all material & product data for U-value analysis.
- Export data to external formats
- Speed. Automated Revit operations increase designer's productivity.
- Adaptation by producer. Automatically loads more than 400 materials & products with physical parameters, such as PAROC, ISOVER, ROCKWOOL, YTONG, WIENERBERGER, DURISOL, etc. (in the Lithuanian language)
Latest related posts
- AGACAD software released for Revit 2023
- How to launch AGACAD’s Revit add-ons via Dynamo
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2022
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- Webinar Wrap-up: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry (+ Sneakpeek)
- All T4R Add-ons for Revit 2020 in Autodesk App Store
- Webinar Wrap-up: 12 Revit tools for everyday carry. (+ use YouTube timestamps!)
- WEBINAR: 12 must-have Revit tools
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2020 Released!
- How to change a window/door U-value
View all »