Toolbox for Wall and Join Management
Smart Walls is a powerful add-on for managing walls in Autodesk® Revit®, empowering you to rapidly disassemble layers into different wall types, fully control joins and gap distances, split walls into separate panels with predefined settings, insert gravity points, and manage information with an export-to-Excel feature.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2021, 2020, 2019
Structural Engineers Smart Walls lets you easily split walls at desired points, separate structural and architectural layers (decompose walls), control and update gap distances between them, and add gravity points.
Architects Smart Walls lets you to easily manage all walls in a project, decompose walls into separate layers for different material handling, and adjust parameters directly in the wall management dialog window.
- Easily divide your walls, and control, change, or update gaps between them at anytime.
- With just a few clicks, decompose multi-layer walls into separate walls without losing places of openings.
- Easily check, edit, change, write, and export wall parameters in your project to Excel by using Modify/Calculate parameters window.
Both standalone and network license types are available. Users can easily migrate from standalone license to network with purchase of Network Service.
- High Modeling Speed
- Error Prevention and Easy Control Process
- Increased Productivity and Cost Savings
Latest related posts
- Main Benefits of AGACAD's Wall Reinforcement Revit Tool
- New Ways to Split Revit Walls Vertically & Horizontally with Smart Walls [NEW FEATURE]
- Most Important Updates for Precast Concrete of the Past Revit Year
- New Smart Walls features: splitting Revit® walls in various ways
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2021
- WEBINAR: Is Revit ready for precast?
- Webinar Wrap-up: New Revit Tool for Wall Reinforcement
- WEBINAR: New Revit Tool for Wall Reinforcement
- WEBINAR: Precast Concrete in Revit – An Overview
- Create reinforcement in Revit with a simple Dynamo script
View all »