Toolbox for Wall and Join Management
Smart Walls is a powerful add-on for managing walls in Autodesk® Revit®, empowering you to rapidly disassemble layers into different wall types, fully control joins and gap distances, split walls into separate panels with predefined settings, insert gravity points, and manage information with an export-to-Excel feature.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2023, 2022, 2021
Structural Engineers Smart Walls lets you easily split walls at desired points, separate structural and architectural layers (decompose walls), control and update gap distances between them, and add gravity points.
Architects Smart Walls lets you to easily manage all walls in a project, decompose walls into separate layers for different material handling, and adjust parameters directly in the wall management dialog window.
- Easily divide your walls, and control, change, or update gaps between them at anytime.
- With just a few clicks, decompose multi-layer walls into separate walls without losing places of openings.
- Easily check, edit, change, write, and export wall parameters in your project to Excel by using Modify/Calculate parameters window.
Both standalone and network license types are available.
- High Modeling Speed
- Error Prevention & Easy Control Process
- Increased Productivity & Cost Savings
Latest related posts
- AGACAD software released for Revit 2023
- How to launch AGACAD’s Revit add-ons via Dynamo
- Create interlocking precast wall connections easier with this new feature of Smart Walls Revit add-on
- More flexible and advanced options for structural precast element design in Revit
- Fink Horejsh powers structural design business with AGACAD precast suite
- Best Practices for Starting to Frame in Revit [WORKFLOW]
- AGACAD Solutions Compatible with Revit 2022
- Main Benefits of AGACAD's Wall Reinforcement Revit Tool
- New Ways to Split Revit Walls Vertically & Horizontally with Smart Walls [NEW FEATURE]
- Most Important Updates for Precast Concrete of the Past Revit Year
View all »